Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 47 reviews
on November 28, 2011
I recently had foot surgery and have to have room in the toe box area. Clark is an excellent shoe company and their shoes cannot be beaten. Even though these are not call "bendable" there is absolutely no break-in time on these boots. They fit perfectly right from the first step with no rubbing on the heel and any pressure in the toe box. In fact I have them on right now and walk quite a bit in them every time I wear them.....heaven! Ordering these through Amazon.com is like wearing a pair of Clarks, easy and comfortable.
on March 9, 2012
I usually wear a borderline wide, so I ordered the same boots in both medium & wide so I could compare and decide. I had my doubts with the medium because it's pretty snug going on but I walked around with them on inside the apartment for an hour and now they fit like a glove; very soft and comfortable leather. When I tried on the wide, the toe box area is a little on the too wide side but still ok however the middle through to the heel and on up the ankle are very wide and sloshed around considerably on my foot. That one's going back. So if your heel narrows like mine does, go with the Medium (B) width. This is a great, short boot for pants and jeans, with comfy padding on the inside sole and a just right and STABLE heel.
on December 1, 2011
I was unsure what size to get since I run the gamete from 8 - 10 depending on the shoe. I went with an 8 1/2W which is my usual starting point. The width is great but there seems to be too much room for my feet to move around. I bought some inserts and that fixed the problem and made them even more comfortable.

The heel is just the right height to walk around in all day. They don't make my big feet look small like previous Clark boots but I'll take comfort over the illusion of smaller feet. :)
on February 17, 2016
I have been wearing Clark's, for over 10 yrs. These boots were a perfect fitThe leather is soft, good support, and cushion footbed. I am sorry to say, I returned them, because of a defect in the leather on the right shoe. I had wanted them for year. I don't feel they are worth the price of $119.99. I am disappointed!
on April 16, 2012
These short boots have become my favorite for wearing with slacks. They're pretty, but more important, they are the most comfortable shoe in my closet. I am on my feet all day as a teacher and these boots make me feel like I have tennis shoes on! I love them!!!
on August 7, 2012
I like Clark brand shoes in general and they are always very comfortable! These boots are a great fit and they look great with jeans and with slacks for work!
on May 9, 2012
I purchased these boots for an upcoming trip to London and Paris where I knew I'd be walking a lot. After walking literally for 7 hours each day with few breaks of resting in between my feet never tired. I was more than pleased with the performance and quality of these boots and would highly recommend them to anyone in search of a comfortable, sensible shoe.
on December 21, 2011
I was unable to get these shoes in my size at the store so I ordered them on line. They were cheaper than the store. I wore them shopping the day I got them, They were sooo comfortable.
on March 2, 2012
This is the most comfortable shoe I have ever owned. The heel is just right. I am a teacher so I am on my feet and walking around all day. My feet don't hurt at all at the end of the day. The only thing I wish is that they had a little more platform to enhance to look. I have bought another pair of Clark's that are just as comfortable. They are my new favorite brand!
on July 12, 2012
Thank you I had brought some Clarks shoes in the USA some years ago, so I thought it might be ok , with the size etc
Pleased to say that the fit was prefect and it only took 9 days from ordering to arriving on my doorstep , not bad when you think I live in New Zealand They are really comfortable as I am one of the large footed people, so the wide fitting is great.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.