Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Foo Fighters Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 41 reviews
on November 22, 2014
I bought these shoes based on a blog I read. The writer stated that this brand of shoes was the most comfortable out of any other brand he'd worn before. I was getting ready for a trip to Europe, so I needed a pair of shoes that would look great, but also feel great.

Now, the sheer amount of walking I did caused me to have blisters on my feet, but regardless, the shoes themselves remained extremely comfortable. I can't imagine any other shoe I own holding up to 10-12 hours of walking per day for 21 days straight. Even after the trip, I keep wearing these on a daily basis, and they're still just as comfortable as the day I first put them on. Speaking of which, there was no "break-in" period for these. They were great from the start, and that never changed.

Oh, and they seem to repel water pretty well. I was at Oktoberfest in Munich during a rain storm. The other guys in my group were all wearing regular, everyday gym shoes and their feet got soaked. They had to sit at the apartment with a hair dryer for 30 minutes to get their shoes dry. My feet remained dry inside these shoes, even while walking through puddles and pouring rain.

If you stand or walk a LOT for your job, or you are going on a trip that will involve walking, buy these. Period.
on July 19, 2013
My Clarks Men's Unstructured Un.Centre in brown have proved to be very comfortable everytime I've worn them. My state has been experiencing some very hot weather, but I notice my feet are not unduly tired at the end of the day. I'm always looking for a good looking shoe to wear at the office that has the comfort of a sneaker, and now that appear to be no new products based on Rockport's excellent XCS last, I became curious when I saw some of Clark's Unstructured models in an overseas store. There's a number of variations offered on Amazon and other retailers, so you are not stuck with just one style choice. My shoes are very handsome and are probably a bit lighter than your average shoe. Recommended.
on April 17, 2014
I ordered a pair of the Un.Centre shoes and requested to return them the same day. There are two rows of holes designed in the insole that are very uncomfortable on the heels. Add that to the annoying "Whooshing" sound that comes with every step and you have a very unimpressive pair of shoes. I'm also very dubious of the vent holes that run from the side of the soles into the shoe. I'm not sure how your feet would stay dry if it was raining outside.

These shoes just don't stack up to my old Timberlands.
on January 27, 2014
These shoes look very fresh for business casual and casual wear. Theyre extremely comfortable. The ventilation system works very well. Not too heavy. I dont have a single complaint and these are the best all around shoes ive ever bought.

The first time i put them on I wore them around the city for 6 hrs of straight walking - I got a small blister on one heel but it was my fault for doing that the first time with a brand new pair of leather shoes. That was about 2 months ago and ive been wearing them almost non stop since and theyre super comfortable everywhere including the heel.

I wear 9.5 sneakers, 8.5 dress shoes, these fit as expected for dress shoes.
on September 30, 2013
These are extremely comfortable and great looking like all Clarks un* shoes. I had to send these back and order a half size smaller - they are a half size large.
on April 24, 2014
I've been wearing Clarks for over 20 years and their quality has been excellent. Sizing runs large so plan on a half to full size less than usual. Styling and comfort are what I expect from Clarks. These shoes are lightweight and very comfortable - even when new. Time will tell but I doubt these will wear as long and the Clarks of old. Love the style. Overall great shoe.
on July 11, 2012
they look ok, seem reasonably well constructed, sizes run a touch large and the insole is quite slippery, so I got some aftermarket insoles instead and now they are great. Nubuck was probably a foolish choice, they get marked scuffed very easily) but that is true of any nubuck product, but the do look good when they aren't scuffed and cleaning is not really much more laborious than cleaning normal leather except you probably need to do it more often.
on October 6, 2012
Everything you read about the shoe is true. I have large feet and never thought Clark made my size. I certainly didn't think a size 15 would be comfortable and provide the room I wished I had rather than the tons of shoe I had to wear that were too tight and uncomfortable. I'm now buy Clark shoes to fill my wardrobe.
on May 16, 2014
Shipping took longer than desired, however on opening, I loved the shoe. Apart from living up to the Clarks high standard, it has a great style, comfortable - padding inside with rubber soles. Sturdy shoe that can be used with jeans or with office wear.
on January 14, 2015
Sorry I can not use because my size was 8 W and not 7.5 M. Was my mistake to buy that size. I am fan of unstructured Clarks because they are very good.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question