|Brand||Class A Customs|
|Item Weight||39 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||39 x 18 x 13 inches|
|Item model number||T-3300|
|Manufacturer Part Number||33-gal|
|Vehicle Service Type||rv concession trailer|
Class A Customs 33 Gallon Fresh or Gray Water Holding Tank NSF/FDA Approved BPA Free Drinking Water Safe for RV Concession Trailer Hot Dog Cart Tiny House Survival Water Storage and More T-3300
|Price:||+ $31.00 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 33 Gallon Capacity Fresh Drinking Water Safe Holding Tank Manufactured by Class A Customs - NSF FDA Approved & BPA FREE - Fresh & Drinking Water Safe
- WATER TANK MEASUREMENTS: 36” Longest Length (not including fittings) x 12” x 17 3/4” (rotate tank to change height or width) Average thickness 7/32” +/- (+/- .25" on each measurement)
- BUILT-IN FITTING: (TWO) 1½ " Dia screw in balloon fitting (threaded female - NPT Standard) fitting will be closed, to use remove inner membrane with razor knife (TWO) ½ " Dia screw in fittings (threaded female - NPT Standard)
- NON-PRESSURIZED TANK: you will need to vent this tank to use it, letting air in and out during use. Do NOT hook garden hose to tank use a fill dish.
- Great extra water storage in RV, pop-up camper, off road vehicles, concession trailers, hot dog carts, smaller food vendors and portable hand washing sinks. Class A Customs Manufactures this item here in the US in Elkhart, Indiana. NSF paperwork readily available and NSF logo molded into the tank.
|Save on AmazonBasics and SupplyMaster Safety Gear|
SupplyMaster Disposable Exam Nitrile Gloves, 400 pk $24.30
AmazonBasics Blue Light Blocking Safety Glasses, 12pk $54.99
AmazonBasics Noise Reduction Safety Earmuffs $11.99
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
NSF CERTIFIED MATERIAL & NSF LOGO Molded into tank All parts of tank made with NSF International NSF/ANSI Std 61 approved Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE) Resin with UV-8 stabilization FRESH/DRINKING WATER SAFE Other tank brands without NSF logo will not pass a health inspection, tanks made without the correct materials may be hazardous to your health BPA FREE Class A Customs does not carry this chemical nor uses it in the manufacturing process FRESH or GRAY TANK use SEAMLESS One piece construction, no seams to burst RESISTANT Stain, Corrosion and Rust Resistant COLOR Creamy White you can see waterline through tank OEM PART No retail box - no install instruction Have a certified technician install all parts to prevent product damage and personal injury PREPARATION Sanitize each tank prior to use to remove any debris from the manufacturing process Tanks are made in a warehouse, wipe with a damp cloth to remove surface dust or scuffs TANK MUST BE VENTED allowing air in and out when in use DO NOT PRESSURIZE TANK DO NOT HOOK GARDEN HOSE DIRECTLY TO TANK DAMAGE WILL OCCUR DO NOT over-tighten fittings damage will occur MOUNTING & BRACING Place tank on level surface and brace to prevent tank from moving during transit DO NOT hang tank by straps DO NOT place weight on tank WARRANTY Cutting or modifying the tank in any way voids any/all warranty Using tank for any purpose other than fresh/gray water storage voids any/all warranty FOOD VENDORS You must verify requirements with health department where inspection will be made BEFORE PURCHASING Verify Requirements on Fresh Water Tank, Gray Water Tank, fittings, drainage, and mounting placement.