Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 67 reviews
on March 6, 2011
Class of Nuke 'Em High. It's a title that I've loved for a very long time due to its weirdness, gross-out gore effects, and humor. This is not a film to take seriously, but you should already know that seeing as how it's part of the famous (or infamous?) Troma library. I recently sold my DVD copy of the film in order to "upgrade" to Blu-Ray. I realize that not EVERY Blu-Ray is going to look and sound like Iron Man, but the quality of the Blu-Ray print leaves much to be desired. In all honesty, the print was rather ho-hum. It appeared to be of no better quality than an old DVD of the film. I'm not sure if this is simply a combination of the film being low budget to begin with and that the original print really isn't very good, or if this release was simply rushed to cash in on the Blu-Ray craze. But that's the thing with Blu-Ray...sometimes I'm absolutely amazed at how well an old title can look on Blu-Ray (a superb example being American Werewolf in London), but other times (such as this) I just have to ask myself what the point was of releasing this on Blu-Ray. This is an essential film to own (if you're into movies like this), but not an essential Blu-Ray to own.
on January 5, 2017
Amazing movie from TROMA, I think it's one of their best, definitely my favorite.
on December 15, 2015
Fun movie, if you like B-Stuff. Not quite Toxic avenger, but if you like Toxie, this is up your alley. Surprisingly good transfer to Blu-Ray from Troma.
on July 18, 2016
I had not seen this movie since I was 15 years old. I Imao then and laughed even harder all these years later.
on May 12, 2016
The hottie at the end with the pink hair and facepaint. Jesus holy mackerel, that's what I'm talking about.
on March 24, 2017
Great cheesy 80's movie
on July 7, 2014
The remastering of this originally VHS item to DVD is poor quality, to be kind. However, I love the campy, trashy aspects of the movie (not to mention the lovely bare female breasts) more than enough to make me happy to have it again in an accessible format.
on November 9, 2016
Item was as advertised and was delivered on time. Thank you
on January 4, 2017
Cool,crazy,cheesy, weird and lots of 80's fun
on September 21, 2014
Cult classic. Saw it as a kid and wanted to see it again. It's not great, pretty campy and too much gore and the acting is not top notch, but then again, it's at best a B movie from an Indie studio.