Best-In-Class Stainless Steel Water Distiller with Glass Carafe, Glass Nozzle Insert and Most Effective VOC Removal
|Price:||$249.00 + $20.00 shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- H2o Labs rated as the BEST OVERALL Water Distiller in its class. Rigorously tested and evaluated for dependability, ease of operation and maintenance, design, functionality, quality, economy, warranty, technical and customer support and customer satisfaction. (Visit www.H2oLabs.com for comparisons to other brands.)
- Now with H2o Labs EXCLUSIVE Activated Carbon Pods that last twice as long and contain 3 TIMES the filtering media, specifically designed to provide the purest water and the most effective VOC removal of any similar distiller.
- The entire steam chamber, (bottom, sides and dome), and the full length of the condensing coil is 100% Stainless Steel, Grade 304, (also known as 18/8), the most widely used and versatile of all the stainless grades. All plastics used are Food-Safe and BPA-Free. This model also has an innovative Glass Nozzle Insert so pure water doesn’t touch plastic or metal.
- Optimal size 565 Watt heating element. Bigger is NOT better. Some brands use a bigger heating element so they can claim their distiller makes water faster. But larger heating elements, (which cost no more than smaller elements), can boil water too rapidly causing it to mix with VOCs and other contaminates which reduce the purity of the water. (Some brands use an ineffective "splash shield" in a futile attempt to prevent contamination.)
- Everything you need to begin making the PUREST water ever is included!. Along with your water distiller you’ll receive the "Easy Lift" glass carafe, a large jar of non-toxic Cleaning Crystals in case it's needed for hard water scale, and a year's supply of H2o Labs Exclusive Activated Carbon Pods. You also receive the most complete, useful and easy-to-understand instruction manual in the industry.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our most popular unit from our Best-in-Class Countertop Home Water Distillers, this stainless steel model has a top quality One Gallon Glass Carafe with Ergonomic “Easy Lift” Handle. Now with H2o Labs EXCLUSIVE Activated Carbon Pods that last twice as long and contain 3 TIMES the filtering media, specifically designed to provide the purest water and the most effective VOC removal of any similar distiller. It also has a top quality 100% Stainless Steel interior steam chamber and condensing coil; and features single-button start, automatically turns off, and is very EASY TO CLEAN. Both distiller and carafe have large openings for easy access and cleaning by hand. (Some other brands are extremely difficult if not impossible to clean by hand due to a "bottle-type" collection container or one with a difficult-to-remove lid.) Stainless Steel exterior Décor SS model matches other stainless steel kitchen appliances. Glass Carafe has a black handle and navy blue lid made from top quality, food-safe, BPA-Free polypropylene. Can make up to 4 gallons per day. Space Saving, Durable & Portable. Under 10 pounds, you can take it with you on vacations or travels! Other brands can cost less initially, but end up costing much more due to poor quality and repair issues. This is simply the very best water distiller in its class. Visit www.H2oLabs.com for comparisons to other brands. 110-120 volt unit to use in North America. (Do not use in countries with higher voltage. Order Model 300SSE to use in countries with 220-240 Volts such as UK, etc. or Model 300SSF to use in countries with 230 Volts such as EU, etc.)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As for how this unit functions and what I think of it:
It's very good quality. The stainless steel should last pretty much forever and the glass carafe is solid too.
Cleaning and refilling it only takes me about 2-3 minutes now. Once in awhile you should deep clean it, but even that is a breeze with the included cleaner and instruction.
It looks much nicer on my counter than a cheaper product would.
I've talked to support at h20labs a couple of times over the last two years. They are always very quick to respond and extremely friendly and helpful.