Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 48 reviews
on March 13, 2017
buy them all- entertaining for young boys
on December 12, 2014
Son loves these books
on March 25, 2016
My 8y old in 2nd grade would never want to read any books. We tried Magic Treehouse, Flat Stanley, and many others. But when he came across these, he loves them, laughs constantly and wants to read as many as he can get his hands on. He's gone through about five in a month.
on May 19, 2015
A great extension on the picture book versions of this series, these titles provide more text, some illustration, and a deeper story than their predecessors. This is a brilliant next step in following this series and a welcome opportunity for those getting into independent reading. Feel confident that your children will not only enjoy the series and stories but love this next step in the collection.
on January 7, 2014
I bought this book for my grandson. He always is playing his games, so I wanted him to take a brake and read something fun. He likes it
on June 30, 2014
Coolest book ever. I loved the way it described everything.
the kids went on a fieldtrip. BEST BOOK I EVER READ. just the best
on August 17, 2013
My little girl lost her old one and her face was lit up when she saw this book. Quick delivery
on March 31, 2007
My 6 year likes these books, but not before bed time! I find it a good challenging book for kids. And the speech bubbles add to the funniness of the book.
on December 26, 2014
Both of my kids read this book through in an afternoon. Added it to my Tiny Library, one of the most frequently borrowed books in my neighborhood.
on March 27, 2016
It's alright so far. My son isn't really into it so far but I'm hoping he will so we can order the rest of these for our upcoming move.