Since its release in november 2007, the classic 100 concertos boxed set has never been out of the classical aria top 10 charts. With its track-listing chosen by listeners to abc classic fm, it's a treasure-trove of the works for solo instrument and orchestra that mean most to australian audiences. Now the crme de la crme - highlights from the top ten concertos that australians can't live without, released as a single disc!
Have one to sell?
Classic 100 Concerto: the Top 10 Import
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
1. Piano Concerto No. 5 in E flat major ('Emperor'), Op. 73: 2. Adagio un poco moto
2. Piano Concerto No. 2 in C minor, Op. 18: 1. Moderato
3. Violin Concerto in D major, Op. 61: 3. Rondo
4. Violin Concerto No. 1 in G minor, Op. 26: 3. Finale (Allegro energico)
5. Cello Concerto in E minor, Op. 85: 1. Adagio
6. Clarinet Concerto in A major, K. 622: 2. Adagio
7. Concierto de Aranjuez, for guitar & orchestra: 2. Adagio
8. Concerto for 2 violins, strings & continuo in D minor ('Double'), BWV 1043: 1. Vivace
9. Piano Concerto No. 1 in B flat minor, Op. 23: 1. Allegro non troppo e molto maestoso [excerpt]
10. Piano Concerto No. 3 in D minor, Op. 30: 1. Allegro ma non troppo [excerpt]
There are no customer reviews yet.