Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Classic Accessories 73912 Veranda Grill Cover - Durable BBQ Cover with Heavy-Duty Weather Resistant Fabric, Medium, 58-Inch
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE CLASSIC ACCESSORIES DIFFERENCE: CA Veranda covers have interior bound seams for strength, high-density stitching for durability, padded handles for comfort, matching webbing for a great look and California Prop 65 compliance for health and safety
- PREMIUM GRILL COVERS: Barbecue cover guaranteed to fit barbecue grills 58" long x 24" deep x 48" high*
- WEBER GRILL COVER: Fits Weber Genesis II Gas Grill model E-310, Spirit Gas Grill models E-310, E-320, SP-310, SP-320 and Weber Genesis Silver B models, along with many other popular brands (Brinkmann, CharBroil, Jenn Air, etc)
- HEAVY DUTY GRILL ACCESSORIES: Gardelle Fabric System features an elegant water-resistant fabric top with a protective waterproof backing and a protective dark splash guard skirt
- OUTDOOR PATIO COLLECTION: You'll be sure to find the right covers to fit your needs with over 140 shapes and styles in the Veranda Collection from Classic Accessories
- CUSTOM-FIT BARBEQUE COVER: Elastic hem cord with toggles allows adjustment for a tight and custom fit
- *Not designed to entirely cover the wheels or legs
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- XS: 38"L 22"D 44"H
- SW: 44"L 17"D 44"H
- S: 44"L 22"D 44"H
- SM: 52"L 24"D 44"H
- M: 58"L 24"D 48"H
- L: 64"L 24"D 48"H
- XL: 70"L 24"D 48"H
- XXL: 72"L 26"D 51"H
- XXXL: 80"L 26"D 51"H
Veranda Patio Barbecue Grill Cover
A customer favorite for its fashionable design, durability and extensive collection of matching products, the Veranda line features our heavyweight Gardelle woven polyester fabric and special water-repellent and resistant backing.
- Not designed to entirely cover the legs/wheels
Gardelle Fabric System
Elegant fabric top with protective water-repellent and resistant laminated backing and protective dark splash guard skirt.
Air Vents & Padded Handles
Air vents reduce inside condensation and wind lofting. Padded handles for easy fitting and removal.
Convenient storage pocket along the top helps keep your grill tools ready and on hand.
Click-close straps snap over legs or wheels to secure cover on the windiest days.
Montlake FadeSafe Patio Furniture Cover Collection
Make your patio furniture last longer and stay strong for years to come with our Montlake FadeSafe Patio Furniture Cover Collection. Offering elegant, understated style, these covers feature our durable FadeSafe Fabric System so they’ll keep their looks while protecting your furniture season after season.
Patio Furniture Covers
|Patio Lounge Chair/Club Chair Cover – Large||Patio Stackable Chair Cover||Patio Adirondack Cover||Patio Sofa/Loveseat Cover – Small||Air Conditioner Cover||Patio Umbrella Cover|
|You Might Also Like||Fits patio lounge chairs up to 35"L x 38"D x 31"H||Fits a stack of 6 chairs up to 25.5"L x 33.5"D x 45"H||Fits patio adirondack chairs up to 31.5"L x 33.5"D x 36"H||Fits patio sofa/loveseats up to 58"L x 32.5"D x 31"H||Fits square air conditioners up to 34"L x 34"W x 30"H||Fits round patio umbrellas up to 11' DIA, Square to 8'|
Compare with similar items
Elegant protection for cart barbecues against the elements.
By Classic Accessories
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, today... I've had it on the grill for just about exactly two years. I clicked into my Amazon account to find it because I need to order another grill cover and wanted to make sure not to get this one again, then figured, I should write a review. So, I'm in Northern VA--we get hot and humid, and cold/snow...so it's been on there two years, with this grill being on a completely exposed deck, in direct sun, getting piled up with snow, rained on all the time...every type of weather. We had small tears in the corners after 8 months or so, but not too bad to quit using it. Maybe I shouldn't have expected it to last 1 year, but we stretched it to two, and now it's ripping in my hands every time I take it on or off, so it is going. It's also faded, the bottom is kind of pinkish now. The main problem is that it is dry rotted and disintegrating into my hands. I'll put some photos up. If you want a grill cover for 6 months, go for it. If you expect it to last for 2 years, it didn't.