Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on June 13, 2012
When I saw the low number of reviews I went ahead and bought it anyway.

Just to let everyone know, what I got was what I was expecting. It works, is not hard to put together (but do recommend putting it together once before heading to the lake). It was a little slow the first time 45min including unpacking.

The quality seems fine. (this is the cheapest in its class).

It is a little awkward to row but I plan on doing something to keep the simple oar lock rings from sliding. Also, I had trouble keeping my heals out of the water while rowing, do to the fact that you are sitting close to the water then I thought just looking at the pictures.

To be very fish-able you will need an anchor or tube flippers.

Overall very happy with product for the price. $270
13 helpful votes
14 helpful votes
on June 29, 2014
I bought this pontoon boat for my wonderful, loving, and handsome husband. It arrived a day early. The packaging was rather beat up but who cares about that. We took it out of the box and started assembly right there in the driveway. The straps that hold the pontoon to the frame were rather confusing but I figured it out very shortly.and they are very secure. During assembly we noticed that one of the valve stems for the inflator/deflator was bent. It worked but when I put the cap on, it did create a very slow leak. I emailed the company, Classic Accessories, and attached a photo of the bent valve stem. They responded quickly with a reply email and said they were sending me a replacement valve. Two days later I got the replacement and put it in the boat. It fit perfectly and works perfectly. My husband took this boat out on the water and we both had a wonderful day. He on his new Cimarron and I on my Classic Accessories Bozeman. We are looking forward to many more days out playing on the water. We both could not be happier. Classic Accessories is a great company that sells excellent products. They are very responsive to their customers needs. Thanks for the great products and for the great customer service.
on July 7, 2012
This is perfect for a single fishing trip. me,my pontoon and peace.Easy to assemble.Lightweight.What more could you ask for.great in ponds ,canals or lazy riverfishing.
10 helpful votes
11 helpful votes
on June 6, 2013
It is hard to handle while fishing, the pontoons don't seem to fill up all the way, would i buy another one, NO
on April 20, 2013
very good
on April 13, 2013
For the price, I felt this was a great boat. I wanted a boat that was light weight. I bought a pontoon adventurer almost 15 years ago and loved it. I couldn't find another one as they no longer manufacture that boat. This boat is similar but bigger and has oars. I assembled it and it seemed simple enough. I haven't used it yet, but will this Spring. I'm not sure how the stripping apron will work out. I guess your legs will dangle over it.
2 helpful votes
on November 25, 2012
I have only been out once since my purchase. It will take a bit of getting used to, but i think it will work great for the many stock ponds in the area. I look forward to spring with anticipation.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on February 10, 2013
Liked the way it went together. Just to cold here in Colorado to put it in the water yet. Can't wait for the weather to get warm so I can take it out and do some fishing. It feels good on dry land, hope it sits in the water this good.
on October 3, 2012
the boat was much lighter weight than we would have thought with the weight it said it would hold as we rowed the pontoon side slipped as we rowed causing the rider to hang further forward, the heavier the rower the faster it happened. We return the boat.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on July 26, 2013
I was really excited about this pontoon boat, but when I got it home and started assembling it I couldn't help but wonder how the engineer thought it would work.
There were three main problems I found with this raft. These are not random flaws from a factory, they are truly design flaws....so here they are.

1. The air valve requires you push in and twist a knob to inflate the pontoon. However, to keep the air in you need to twist the knob out. There is no way to twist the knob out without releasing lots of air. So you better have really quick hands.

2. To start setting up the boat, you need to identify the left and right pontoons. They are not labeled and both of them practically identical. I figured I would just look at the picture on the box to figure it out. But the picture on the box doesn't look anything like that actual pontoons. It's like the entire picture was photo-shopped. ( The instruction book gives no detailed instructions or pictures.)

3. Last but definitely not least, Since this is the reason I returned the product, is the seat. To assemble the seat is like fitting a square peg in a round hole. The pipes did not fit together because they act like they were measured before the protective coating was sprayed on. I couldn't get these pipes to fit together with a mallet.

I read a lot of reviews and am skeptical about people's skill with putting things together and reading instruction books. I promise, I am really good at this stuff and this particular brand was poorly designed.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.