Consider these available items
Classic Accessories StormPro Waterproof Heavy-Duty Ski & Wakeboard Tower Boat Cover, Fits boats 22 - 24 ft long, beam width to 116 in wide
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PROTECTIVE COVER FOR BOATS: Fits boats with ski or wakeboard towers set near the beam of the boat, 22'-24'L, beam width to 116"W, Model F
- MARINE-GRADE: Won't shrink or stretch, designed for extra durability, fabric coating technology for max water repellency, UV protection, mildew resistance and all-weather protection
- ADJUSTABLE FIT FOR BOATS WITH WAKEBOARD/SKI TOWERS: Rip-n-grip panels allow the cover to accommodate a variety of tower styles at the beam without compromising security and coverage
- TRAILERABLE BOAT COVER: Integrated buckle and strap system allows for easy fitting and trailering; adjustable straps snap into quick-release buckles on the cover
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Support pole, storage bag, tie-down straps, and a 5-year, hassle-free with Classic Accessories' US-based support team included
- Cover goes around tower, does not cover tower
- Included Components: Cover, Instructions, Warranty Card
- Sport Type: Boating
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
StormPro Ski & Wakeboard Tower Boat Cover
Weather the storm with StormPro, Classic Accessories' heavy-duty boat cover, constructed from a durable polyester fabric for all-weather protection and long-term storage.
*Cover goes around tower, does not cover tower
- D: 17'–19'L Beam Width to 102"
- E: 20'–22'L Beam Width to 106"
- F: 22'–24'L Beam Width to 116"
High-strength polyester fabric provides durability and water resistance and is free of PVC carcinogenic chemicals.
Integrated buckle and strap system allows for easy fitting and trailering; adjustable straps snap into quick-release buckles on the cover.
Rip-n-grip panels allow the cover to accommodate a variety of tower styles at the beam without compromising security and coverage.
Support Pole Included
Support pole included to prevent water from pooling and to help preserve the cover.
About Classic Accessories
US-based company with 35+ years of experience
Classic Accessories was born in 1983 in a small basement in Seattle, WA. Our founder started by creating auto accessories like seatbelt pads, steering wheel covers, and fuzzy dice. Over the past three decades, the company has steadily expanded its range of products and distribution. Today, Classic Accessories is the leading manufacturer of high-quality covers, cushions, hammocks, umbrellas, and more. From the backyard to your favorite boat launch, we’ve got you covered.
We don’t just cover vehicles and equipment – we support your lifestyle. Time outdoors is important, and we want to help you make the most of it. We share your passion for adventures, that’s why we carefully consider all the tiny details that make our products useful, convenient, and practical.
Our US-based design team creates products that are easy to use, pleasing to the eye, simple to store, and built to last. We believe it’s all in the details.
We’re all about using high-quality materials and thoughtful features to give you the best experience possible.
Excellent Customer Support
Our customer support team provides you with excellent assistance and product knowledge. We’re committed to helping you with any questions or issues you may have.
|DryGuard Waterproof Boat Cover||StormPro Boat Cover||Stellex Boat Cover||Lunex RS-1 Boat Cover|
|Fabric||Strong DryGuard fabric with taped seems and waterproof lamination||High strength polyester StormPro with fabric coating technology for maximum water-resistant and repellency||Tough polyester Stellex with fabric coating technology that resists dirt and stains while providing water-resistance||Advanced Lunex RS ripstop fabric with a grid system for strength and tear resistance|
|Buckle/Strap System||Click-Close straps||Click-Close straps||Click-Close straps||D-Ring with rope|
|Air Vents||Dual Rear Vents||Dual Rear Vents||–––||–––|
The StormPro Ski & Wakeboard Tower Boat Cover by Classic Accessories is a heavy-duty cover designed for both long-term storage and highway travel. This cover provides a unique solution for boats with wakeboard or ski towers; rip-n-grip panels near the beam allow the cover to be secured around the tower poles. Keep your boat ready for your next aquatic adventure with a cover.
When you buy a Classic Accessories boat cover you are not just getting a cover; youre also purchasing peace of mind. Not only will your boat be protected from the elements, but youll be protected with the easiest in the industry. If your product fails within the period, look for us online and take advantage of our Hassle-Free program supported by our US-based customer service team.
- Product Dimensions : 318 x 156 x 0.02 inches; 25.9 Pounds
- Item model number : 20-413-130801-RT
- Date First Available : March 11, 2020
- Manufacturer : Classic Accessories
- ASIN : B085T4TK7X
Best Sellers Rank:
#314,373 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #363 in Boat Covers
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As you can see in the pictures it's a pretty good fit. The side panels are easy to work with so you can customize to what ever size tower. The quality of the fabric is very nice A++ to the manufacturer. Very good value for the price. I would definitely recommend to others. A Couple day's after it rained and I was worried that my upholstery might be soaked from the rain but it was nice and dry.