|Item Weight||53.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||79 x 59.5 x 4 inches|
|Item model number||123001-5050|
|Assembled Height||4 inches|
|Assembled Width||59.5 inches|
|Assembled Length||79 inches|
3-Year DOP - Furniture Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Classic Brands Instant Foundation Low Profile 4-Inch Box-Spring Replacement, Queen
|Price:||$109.95 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$10.05 (8%)|
- Easy to assemble instant foundation is a low-cost solution that provides perfect support for today's higher profile mattresses
- Strong and sturdy foundation supports today's heavier mattresses including Memory Foam and Latex beds and actually increases the mattress's longevity by preventing sagging
- Low profile foundation is durable, noise-free, and offers easier access to those who may have difficulty getting onto a higher bed (mattress, frame, and headboard sold separately)
- Handcrafted of solid spruce in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Package delivers to your doorstep and fits easily through tight hallways or narrow stairwells
- Ready for assembly; most tools and easy to follow instructions are included
- 5 Star Customer Service; Available 7 days a week
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Classic Brands Instant Foundation Low Profile 4-Inch Box-Spring Replacement, Queen||Classic Brands Instant Foundation Regular Profile 8-Inch Box-Spring Replacement, Queen||Classic Brands Europa Wood Slat and Metal Platform Bed Frame | Mattress Foundation, Queen||Classic Brands Hercules Universal Heavy-Duty Adjustable Metal Bed Frame with 7 Legs and Locking Rug||Classic Brands Adjustable Comfort Adjustable Bed Base with Massage, Wireless Remote and USB Ports, Q|
|Supports Any Mattress||✓||✓||✓||✓||Adjustable Base Friendly Mattresses|
|Available Sizes||Twin, Twin XL, Full, Full XL, Queen, King, California King||Twin, Twin XL, Full, Full XL, Queen, King, California King||Twin, Twin XL, Full, Full XL, Queen, King, California King||Twin, Twin XL, Full, Full XL, Queen, King, California King||Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King|
|Need Bed Frame||✓||✓|
|Material Composition||Solid Spruce||Solid Spruce||Metal and Wood||Metal||Metal|
|Headboard Compatible||Yes (Brackets Sold Separately)||Yes (Brackets Sold Separately)|
|Easy to Assemble||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Made In USA||✓||✓|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years||3 Years||3 Years||3 Years||3 Years|
|Classic Brands Cool Gel 6-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Queen||Classic Brands Cool Gel Ventilated Gel Memory Foam 8-Inch Mattress, Queen||Classic Brands Cool Gel 10.5-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Queen||Classic Brands Cool Gel 12-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Queen||Classic Brands Cool Gel Ultimate Gel Memory Foam 14-Inch Mattress with 2 Bonus Pillows, Queen|
|Cover Material||Stretch Knit||Stretch Knit||Stretch Knit||Waterfall Edge Stretch Knit||Luxurious Stretch Knit|
|Comfort Layers||1" Gel-Infused Memory Foam||2" Gel-Infused Memory Foam||2” Gel Memory Foam; 2” Soft Poly Foam; 2” Soft Poly Foam||2.5" Gel-Infused Memory Foam;3" Poly Gel Foam||2” Ventilated Gel-Infused Memory Foam; 2” Memory Foam; 2” Soft Comfort Foam|
|Back Support System||5” High-Density Poly Foam||6” High-Density Base Foam||4.5” High-Density Base Foam||6.5” High-Density Base Foam||8” High-Density Base Foam|
|Available Sizes||Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen||Twin, Twin XL, Full, Short Queen, Queen, King, California King||Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, California King||Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, California King||Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, California King|
|Flip or Rotate? Adjustable Base Friendly||No/Yes||No/Yes||No/Yes||No/Yes||No/Yes|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Years||10 Years||10 Years||25 Years||25 Years|
Classic Brands 4-Inch Low Profile Instant Foundation-Box Spring Replacement is a low-cost solution that provides the perfect support for today's higher profile mattresses. It's strong and sturdy structure prevents mattress sagging and supports newer heavier mattresses. The drawstring cover is easily removable and coordinates well with most mattresses. The compact foundation ships in manageable pieces for easy assembly and comes with a three-year worry-free warranty. Available in Twin, Full, Queen, King, Twin XL, Full XL and California King sizes.
Is it a Foundation or a Box-Spring?
This is a common question-they are essentially the same thing. They serve the same purpose as a traditional box-spring. The Classic Brands Low-Profile 4-Inch Instant Foundation supports all mattress types and as the name applies, it is easily and quickly assembled. The solid spruce foundation is made is the USA in Pennsylvania Amish Country and ships with all tools for assembly and a cotton blend cover.
Benefits of the Low-Profile Foundation
The Instant Foundation is made in the USA in the Pennsylvania Amish country. Made of solid spruce, the Low-Profile Foundation is a good option for people who have high bed frames or are purchasing an extra-thick, higher profile mattress. The 4-Inch Low-Profile Foundation is 4-inches shorter than a standard foundation, offering easier access to those who may have difficulty getting onto a higher bed. This foundation ships small parcel conveniently right to your door. Narrow hallways and small staircases won't be an issue.
The Instant Foundation is easy to assemble and sets up in minutes, just unpack, assemble the frame and attach the hardware. Next simply place the wood slats on the foundation. The cover fits right on giving you the perfect mattress foundation. All standard bed sizes are available, and the foundation works great with memory foam mattresses or latex mattresses. The difference in height between a low profile and regular profile foundation will change the amount of headboard that is visible. Made in the USA in Amish Country Pennsylvania of solid spruce.
•Step 1-Unpack box and lay out all materials •Step 2-Lay out the outer perimeter of the foundation, then find the middle support slats •Step 3-Using the provided hardware, screw the sides of the foundation together-(Detailed instructions for this step included with foundation) •Step 4-Lay slats in place on top of frame •Step 5-Screw in slats •Step 6-Cover frame of foundation and use drawstring to secure
Get it Right the First Time
It is also a good idea to check the size and the height of your mattress on to make sure you are ordering the correct size. Keep in mind that you should combine the height of the frame, foundation, and mattress to get a gauge of the how tall your bed will be.
Classic Brands Smart Packaging
Smart packaging reduces the carbon footprint in the manufacturers shipping process. Our advanced packaging technology means we can ship efficiently. The compact package delivers right to your doorstep and fits easily thought tight hallways or narrow stairwells.
Classic Brands 4-Inch Low Profile Instant Foundation-Box Spring Replacement is backed with a 3-year worry-free warranty.
Look for more innovative specialty sleep products from Classic Brands
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Box size (comes in a single box) - foundation in this photo has the extra slats added.
Original slat spacing
King size foundation assembled
Foundation in metal frame with extra slats added
Foundation in place with cover on
We assembled the frame first but did not attach the slats. Bought eleven extra slats from Lowes of identical wood for twenty two dollars. We moved the frame into place in the metal bed frame before attaching the slats. Some of the new ones were warped so one person stood on them while the other screwed them into place. Lowes cut the new ones to six feet for free.
The frame is very well built and sturdy. The cover smelled a bit like chemicals so we washed it twice. First time it didn't wash well because we have a HE washer. We put it in a second time with a load of towels which helped force it into the water. The frame has an unfinished lumber smell and is made of pine.
We are very happy with the purchase! No more body impression in the latex mattress.
My bed is from Nest and they recommend a foundation with slat spaces no bigger than 4". (Note: some foam beds req ventillation from below, so plywood sheeting is not recomended).
As you can see in the pictures, this frame's spacing exceeds 4", so i added 11(total) 1"x2"x6' pine slats. They're only about $1ea from any major home improvement store. They'll even cut them for you. Tip1: to ensure even spacing, assemble the kit, then use a 1x2 slat as a spacer. No need to eyeball the spacing. Tip2: buy a cheap bottle of wood glue and apply a dime-sized dolop everywhere a slat touches the frame. It will eliminate squeaks!
Overall, the frame is built like a tank and should last a lifetime. I'm very satisfied with this purchase.
If you found this review helpful please let me know.
Here's some things that will help to insure a quality assembly:
1. Build it right-side up. It is possible to assemble the pieces incorrectly.
2. If your bolts won't go in the holes, look to see if some of the long staples are blocking the hole. (They assembled the ends after they drilled the holes) Judicious use of a hammer will bend the soft staples out of the way.
2. Tighten the nuts securely. Then let it sit overnight. The wood fibers will compress, and the nuts will loosen slightly. Tighten again. If you hear wood cracking, that's too tight--back off some.
3. Consider using glue in your assembly. This will help prevent squeaks. Titebond III is available at the big box stores.
4. Use a rafter square to make everything nice. If you don't have one, you can measure the diagonals with a tape measure to ensure squareness. Both diagonals should be equal.
5. If this will receive a lot of use, and you want it to last, consider reinforcing the assembly. One buyer added additional slats. I'm more an overkill kind of guy, so I added two sheets of 5mm plywood, covering the top and bottom.It took some time and cost around $20, but I'm convinced it will never squeak.
6. Spend some time sanding the rough corners with sanding block. The cover will last longer.
If you're one of those people who experience a lot of shipping damage, try making friends with your UPS driver. A cold drink on a hot day goes a long way.
I would buy this product again, and I would recommend it to a friend.
Most recent customer reviews
This product did not come with a cover, only unfinished boards.Read more