Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Classic Buns of Steel: Buns of Steel 3 Workout
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on December 6, 2014
Thanks so much for bringing this back! I had 3 VHS versions, which I've used continuously since the 90's, and they're almost totally unviewable at this point. I've been searching for the DVD version for years and I'm thrilled that you've finally made it. I LOVE the very basic and simple nature of this workout. I'm no good at learning long routines, which is what most workout videos do, and this certainly WORKS! Tamilee also is great at explaining the purpose of the exercises and how to do them correctly so you don't injure yourself - critical now that I'm in my 50's and healing takes so much longer. This is by far my favorite Buns of Steel and it's also short, so I can squeeze it into my busy life.
on July 1, 2014
True Buns Of Steel fans will appreciate this. New ones, not so much, unless you understand that this is a workout video/series that was big in the 90's and is now being released on DVD. NOT a now 40-something Tammilee Webb doing the same workout, but 1990's 20-something Tammilee Webb. It does not have the best picture quality, it does have 90's music and yes that's 90's fashion BUT it's being re-released for good reason: those of us who remember the Buns Of Steel series know that it works and appreciate the new DVD format since VHS is a thing of a long, long past.

So would I have preferred to have seen an older, still-fit Webb performing this workout in present time? Sure. But then who knows, the 90's version sure brings back good memories of tight buns back in the day, and it's somewhat comforting to know that nothing has changed.
on May 12, 2015
This really have me a lovely set of buns in the early 90s and now, twenty+ years later, I am finding the outfits and music to be truly amusing, but am also finding the workout to be a real burner. The first several times I worked the DVD, I was only able to make it part of the way through. Am building up some strength and hope to be rocking buns of steel within the next few months! It worked once, so I'm counting on its effectiveness this time around.
on January 5, 2015
Totally awesome full body workout. Aerobics, squats, lunges, crunches. No equipment required. Plus tips on how to make it more challenging - which I never need to do. It's perfect for me as is. :)
on March 1, 2013
Had this back in the day, over forty and it still works!
Thought nothing would bring it back, worth more then any other
Program I have spent too much for.
on February 11, 2013
I was so happy to get this on DVD as my VHS was worn out! This is one of my all time favorites! Fast shipping as well!
on April 17, 2013
Fail-proof workout...have been using this version since the 80's (along with others workouts incorporated) but this workout still kicks my ass. The ugly dimples lessen after 4-6 weeks of consistent use (3-4 days a week). Turn the volume off and put on your own music....enjoy! Love this workout!
on December 28, 2015
I'm rating it a 5 because I know it works...IF YOU USE IT, WHICH I HAVEN'T...YET. Great price and seller. I just hear my bff in my head from hs(23 years ago) talking about the day after she used it, and how your body really feels it. I know it works, I just wish I could buy the motivation to use it along with the DVD lol.
on May 22, 2014
I remember doing this workout video with my mom in the living room when I was little, of course I never finished it though. I'm so glad it's now on DVD, time to throw out the VHS. It's true that this exercise video is old-fashioned and looks outdated, but now that I'm older I can't say just how much I love this workout! My mom and I keep doing this video at least twice a week and all I can say is that it truly works. Try to get past the bad video and sound quality, because this video is golden. If you want a great looking behind, stick with this workout and do it consistently. I will keep working out my bum with Tamilee Webb for the rest of my days.
on August 1, 2015
Amazing leg and butt workout. Its basically lunges and squats but that is what you need to do for great legs. Its not rocket science. Dvd is not best quality but that does not matter.