Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Classic Disney, Vol. 2: 60 Years of Musical Magic
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 13, 1999
Being a major Disney fan, I loved this cd. It has most of my favorite Disney songs, such as Part of Your World, Something There, and Be Our Guest. I especially love how it includes the Main Street Electrical Parade, It's a Small World, and the Mickey Mouse Club March on the cd. I also own the first volume and have listened to the others. I feel that this is the best one and you should go out and pick it up. It's an amazing cd and it definitely makes you relive those childhood moments!
on January 30, 2001
This is quite possibly the best of all of the Disney Classic Cds. Beleive me, I own each and every one. I fall asleep to them, eat to them, dace to them, sing to them. I love all of the song so much I can sing each of them without the cd or the words in the order they are on the cd. Definatly a must have and perfect for anyone who needs a little Disney in their life.
on February 26, 2002
The concept of issuing musical selections from Disney's movies, features and other areas of their world of entertainment continues to be quite satisfying. If you love the world that Walt Disney created and has continued on to this day, this is another CD that continues to give you little musical vignettes across that span of time that are very nostalgic and uplifting as they did with the first one. Track 1: "Be Our Guest" from BEAUTY AND THE BEAST is really well written in the grand style of the old Hollywood musicals. Track 8: "Candle on the Water" from PETE'S DRAGON is beautifully written and performed. Track 15: "It's a Small World (After All)" is now a timeless classic and a musical icon very representative of Walt Disney's vision for societies of the future. This is one of the best volumes of the set.
on August 2, 2000
Disney's masterpieces have always relied on music, so the music has to be memorable and magical. This collection of various Disney tunes (including everything from "Can You Feel the Love Tonight?" to "Mickey Mouse Club March") is a true gem. If you remember Disney by the early films, your music is here. If you remember the Golden Age ("The Little Mermaid" through "Aladdin"), your music is here. If your Disney is the later years ("Pocahantas" through "Tarzan"), your music is here. It's all here--even the Main Street Electrical Parade theeme! This album has something for the whole family, and is critical to any Disney music collection! Also reccomended are the other volumes in this series. (So far there have been five editions--this one is the second.) But I especially reccomend this one. ;o) Do yourself a favor and add it to your collection! If you're a Disney fan, you'll never forget this album. (SURE HIT!)
on April 8, 2000
This collection is incredible. I own 4 of the 5 cd's in the set and I adore them. I am an absolute Disney fanatic so I am hard to please sometimes. This 1st and 2nd volumes are definately the best. The later volumes are not as good so be sure to get the 1st two. I love some of the less well known like Portobello Road, Family, Davy Crockett, and Pink Elephants! I highly recommend it to anyone who likes Disney.
on May 11, 2013
If you can only buy one of the many CD's in this collection, I would buy this one. It is a great little collection of a nice cross section of Disney tunes from over the years. It has the music from the Disneyland Electrical Parade!!!- a wonderful trip down memory lane.
on April 8, 2000
This collection is incredible. I own 4 of the 5 cd's in the set and I adore them. I am an absolute Disney fanatic so I am hard to please sometimes. This volume and the 1st volume are definately the best. I love all of the songs especially Part of Your World and some of the less well known like Feed the Birds (this was Walt's fav song from Mary Poppins) Mickey Mouse Club March, and the Main Street Electrical Parade song! I highly recommend it to anyone who likes Disney.
on April 28, 1999
The CD is not quite what I had expected, but only because Amazon's track listing is misleading. There are only 25 tracks. Those it lists as 9 through 18 are all instrumental remixes of the actual songs as part of the Main Street Electrical Parade (track 9). I bought the CD, in some part, for a couple of those tracks, which are definitely not what they should be.
This CD is a wonderful collection of some 25(!) of the most beloved Disney hits. Indeed, the songs on this CD are all songs from the great Disney movies that you remember from your childhood. There’s “The Bare Necessities” from The Jungle Book, “Supercalifragilisticexpialdocious” from Mary Poppins, and “So This Is Love” from Cinderella. What’s also wonderful is that the hits are from all of the Disney greats like Beauty And The Beast, Aladdin, and The Little Mermaid.

My whole family loves these songs, and often sings along with them. I have several personal favorites from this album, including “So This Is Love” and “Candle On The Water.” But, heck, I love them all!

So, what’s the final verdict? Buy this CD you won’t regret it!
on April 3, 2014
This is a great combination of music from well known older Disney movies, and sound tracks from several of the rides at Disneyland. It's something we play in the car on the way to the park to get everyone ready to enjoy the time spent there. I had this CD for years, and lost it. It was so good, I ordered a replacement. I recommend this volume to anyone who enjoys Disney. In my opinion, this is the best of the three volumes in this set.