- Paperback: 216 pages
- Publisher: Baton Wicks Publications (June 1, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1898573344
- ISBN-13: 978-1898573340
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 0.5 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,148,219 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Classic Dolomite Climbs: 102 High Quality Rock-Climbs Between the UIAA Grades III and VII Paperback – June 1, 1999
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
That quibble aside, I really liked the selection of climbs! I've done several of these, but many years ago. This book brought back many great memories of beautiful days on Dolomite rock. The book is definitely packed with up-to-date information, and the topos are clear. There is adequate information allowing a prospective climber to find the routes, and gear information that would allow a reasonably safe-and-sane ascent.
The full color illustrations from many of the climbing routes is "frosting on the cake," as far as I'm concerned. This book rekindled my desire to again quest for Dolomite limestone! Other than my annoyance over a few warts, highly recommended!