Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 650 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 722 reviews
VINE VOICEon October 17, 2015
Not as easy to use as I remember from my childhood. I'm almost certain they've changed the shaped of the buttons. They seem much harder to keep a grip on and spinning them seems to take a lot more effort. I don't know if it was a getting banged around during shipping but the screen, especially in the upper right area doesn't seem to 'silver' as much as the rest of the screen. Still, it's reminiscent of the Etch-A-Sketch we played with as children and it will be a fun and handy toy to have around during long power outages.
on October 3, 2016
Not made like the old ones. Bought this as a Christmas gift for my son. Within a month the knobs stopped working correctly. Wouldn't purchase again.
on December 31, 2016
Quality definitely the same. Sent ours back to try again. The actual screen was almost see through so you could see the plastic at the back of the screen. Obviously not how it's supposed to be.
on February 28, 2016
If I could give them zero stars I would. The Etch A Sketch was almost see through! Not worth the buy. But from a different shipper.
on April 5, 2017
Unfortunately after 1 month of use, this product leaked its black stuff onto the inside of the screen, so that it is unusable. I'm very surprised that this product is from the original toy-maker. Cheap.
on August 18, 2017
I can't believe how poorly this works compared to the Etch A Sketches from my childhood. The screen can never be clear no matter how much you turn it over and shake. The attached photo is about as good as it gets - you can even see the mechanism working underneath.
review image
on March 7, 2016
Does not work. I bought this for my son for Christmas. I can see thru the screen. Very unsatisfied with this product and now too late to return.
on June 17, 2017
This is the old school etch a sketch classic that we all know and love. I would have given it five stars except for the awful plastic smell that it has. I purchased two of these to use in my preschool classroom. Thankfully I have a couple of months to let them "air out." It was so bad that every time I walked by them I could smell it. I did not notice where they were manufactured, but I doubt it is in the United States.
on July 22, 2017
Gift for grandsons that stays at grandmas house. They have had fun self entertaining them selves. The oldest is 9 and the youngest is 4. Fun to see them discover what they can do.
on July 17, 2017
Very poor quality. I can see through the screen to the workings inside. We thought we'd received a defective one, so we sent it back, but the replacement is just as bad.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.