2-Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by email; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace, or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible.
- Cancel anytime for a full refund within the first 30 days.
- Some customers may purchase service plans and eligible products on Amazon. If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
- Used or refurbished products, or products purchased for commercial use, are not eligible.
CBC 10’6” Classic Foam Paddle Board SUP Package: Adjustable Paddle, SUP Leash, One Center Fin, Camera Mount, Protective Tail Cap & Roof Racks!
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High Density EPS Foam; 100% Waterproof core ; Surf Leash Included
- Camera Mount ; Instant padded roof rack makes it easy to strap your board to almost any vehicle. ; Adjustable SUP paddle with exclusive blade shield. (Adjusts from 63’’ to 83’’)
- Weight capacity of 300 lbs
- 126" x 30" x 5" ; Material: Multi-Layered Laminated Wood Stringers with waterproof resin; Core: Heat laminated high density 100% waterproof EPS
- High Density EPS Foam
- 100% Waterproof core
- Surf Leash Included
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Questions or Concerns?
- Please check our official website.
California Board Company Hydra 10'6'' Stand Up Paddleboard Package
- The California Board Company Hydra 10'6'' SUP package includes everything you need: board, fin, bungee, paddle, leash, and roof rack. With the included bungee holder attached on the top of the board, you can hold a cooler, wet pack, or even your waterproof electronics for a great day on the water. The California Board Company 10'6" Hydra soft stand up paddleboard package with bungee is completely waterproof, held together with 3 multi-layered, laminated wood stringers coated with a waterproof resin. The 10 six's classic graphic top has a high density, durable ixpe/xpe deck (heat laminated). The bottom is slick, and made of a heat-laminated, high density polyethylene.
Grab a California Board Company Hydra 10'6'' SUP and go explore new horizons!
Comes with the Essentials!
Everything you need to start gliding through the water on your new CBC Hydra 10'6'' Paddleboard!
We got you Covered
The CBC Hydra 10'6'' SUP' also includes an adjustable aluminum CBC paddle! The blade, which is made from fiberglass reinforced nylon, even features the exclusive blade shield technology to prevent you and your board from scrapes and cuts while paddling. Adjusts from 63" -87" to fit your height!
Easy to Transport
The CBC Hydra 10'6'' SUP has a built in centered carrying handle AND weighs only 24 pounds making it extremely easy to carry your board to your paddling destination!
Roof Racks Included!
Worried about how you are going to tie the board down on top of your vehicle? Do not worry! Roof Racks are included with all CBC Hydra 10'6'' SUP's.
Gliding Through the Water
With its sleek design, the CBC Hydra 10'6'' SUP is a great board to cruise on!
Clear your Mind
The CBC Hydra 10'6'' SUP is a great way to get away from the urban jungle and grab a grab a breathe of fresh air on the water.
Balance is Key
The CBC Hydra SUP's buoyancy makes for a nice stable ride - and it can even hold up to 300 pounds so it is a perfect board to test out all your favorite yoga poses on! Don't forget your action camera because this board also has an attached camera mount on the nose of the board to get shots of that Vriksasana!
10-Feet 6-Inch Stand Up Paddle Board Set with Bungee comes complete with Adjustable SUP Paddle, Surf Leash & neoprene padded ankle strap, roof shield, bungee set up, and instant padded roof racks.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-The ankle strap bar allows you to put a Master Lock Python or two through it, and lock it to your roof rack
-Stable standing surface
-Lighter than hard boards. I'm a girl, and I can launch it to the roof of a Jeep Compass
-More durable than the inflatables
-Soft enough to lay on and just float (aaahhh!!)
-Has a handle (although would recommend the board slepper)
-Coolest design ever
-My dog can stand in it without slipping
-The paddle is a serious worker, and floats
-Doesn't stain in the face of mud
-Edges really well with rocky waves
-Ankle strap. Works well to anchor with a rock when beached too
-The roof rack system really is too tiny to be optimal. It's fine to keep as a backup, but do yourself a huge favor and buy tension straps and big foam blocks from a sporting store
-Tying it tightly to roof will leave side indentation marks. But, at lest you know where to position it next time!
- Can't get bungie system to stick to that surface. It's got a seal on it that hates all adhesives.
The board is made of a super compact foam (EPS). This is good because you get a board for half the cost of a regular one but the EPS is more fragile on the surface than a board made from other materials such as fiberglass or wood. Just keep in mind you need to be a little more gentle when transporting or moving the board. It can get scratched or damaged by being scrapped on pavement or rocks. The listing on Amazon states the board is "Tri-fin" but it is only one single large fin. The kit includes a paddle (adjusts to different heights), leash, generic roof rack for transporting. The roof rack was cheap and simple in design. Basically it's a strap with a big piece of padding to help hold the board. The straps go through the passenger and driver side doors and connect together. There is another strap that then holds the board down on the roof. The roof rack didn't seem very dependable as the board still moved quite a bit when transporting the board.
The board did excellent in the water. I was able to maneuver around the water, there was a slight chop, with ease and stay stable. I was able to adjust the paddle to provide maximum thrust while I glided through the water. When I first jumped on I noticed the deck to be a little slippery than I would have liked. I never slipped off the board due to this but it was noticeable. Had I been in rougher waters or surf (haven't made it to the beach yet, just the bay) I would have needed something else to add traction (wax or grip deck). My son is 4.5 years old and was able to ride on the board with me. (I weight about 190lbs and my son 40lbs). The board does come with a built in handle and is light (25 pounds) so transporting the board is easy.
All in all for the price this is a great buy! I recommend this board for beginners and those on a budget. Seasoned SUP boarders or surfers might find this board a little to noobish because of the material it's made of. I was on a budget and this price was incredible especially when you consider everything the board includes. The only draw back is the deck is a little slippery. I would recommend some surf wax or grip deck to help. I will add some pictures of the rood rack on my car, the board and paddle later.