Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Sporting Goods Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
CBC 10’6” Classic Foam Paddle Board SUP Package: Adjustable Paddle, SUP Leash, One Center Fin, Camera Mount, Protective Tail Cap & Roof Racks!
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- High Density EPS Foam; 100% Waterproof core ; Surf Leash Included
- Camera Mount ; Instant padded roof rack makes it easy to strap your board to almost any vehicle. ; Adjustable SUP paddle with exclusive blade shield. (Adjusts from 63’’ to 83’’)
- Weight capacity of 300 lbs
- 126" x 30" x 5" ; Material: Multi-Layered Laminated Wood Stringers with waterproof resin; Core: Heat laminated high density 100% waterproof EPS
- High Density EPS Foam
- 100% Waterproof core
- Surf Leash Included
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
- Questions or Concerns?
- Please check our official website.
California Board Company Hydra 10'6'' Stand Up Paddleboard Package
- The California Board Company Hydra 10'6'' SUP package includes everything you need: board, fin, bungee, paddle, leash, and roof rack. With the included bungee holder attached on the top of the board, you can hold a cooler, wet pack, or even your waterproof electronics for a great day on the water. The California Board Company 10'6" Hydra soft stand up paddleboard package with bungee is completely waterproof, held together with 3 multi-layered, laminated wood stringers coated with a waterproof resin. The 10 six's classic graphic top has a high density, durable ixpe/xpe deck (heat laminated). The bottom is slick, and made of a heat-laminated, high density polyethylene.
Grab a California Board Company Hydra 10'6'' SUP and go explore new horizons!
Comes with the Essentials!
Everything you need to start gliding through the water on your new CBC Hydra 10'6'' Paddleboard!
We got you Covered
The CBC Hydra 10'6'' SUP' also includes an adjustable aluminum CBC paddle! The blade, which is made from fiberglass reinforced nylon, even features the exclusive blade shield technology to prevent you and your board from scrapes and cuts while paddling. Adjusts from 63" -87" to fit your height!
Easy to Transport
The CBC Hydra 10'6'' SUP has a built in centered carrying handle AND weighs only 24 pounds making it extremely easy to carry your board to your paddling destination!
Roof Racks Included!
Worried about how you are going to tie the board down on top of your vehicle? Do not worry! Roof Racks are included with all CBC Hydra 10'6'' SUP's.
Gliding Through the Water
With its sleek design, the CBC Hydra 10'6'' SUP is a great board to cruise on!
Clear your Mind
The CBC Hydra 10'6'' SUP is a great way to get away from the urban jungle and grab a grab a breathe of fresh air on the water.
Balance is Key
The CBC Hydra SUP's buoyancy makes for a nice stable ride - and it can even hold up to 300 pounds so it is a perfect board to test out all your favorite yoga poses on! Don't forget your action camera because this board also has an attached camera mount on the nose of the board to get shots of that Vriksasana!
10-Feet 6-Inch Stand Up Paddle Board Set with Bungee comes complete with Adjustable SUP Paddle, Surf Leash & neoprene padded ankle strap, roof shield, bungee set up, and instant padded roof racks.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-6 of 146 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-The ankle strap bar allows you to put a Master Lock Python or two through it, and lock it to your roof rack
-Stable standing surface
-Lighter than hard boards. I'm a girl, and I can launch it to the roof of a Jeep Compass
-More durable than the inflatables
-Soft enough to lay on and just float (aaahhh!!)
-Has a handle (although would recommend the board slepper)
-Coolest design ever
-My dog can stand in it without slipping
-The paddle is a serious worker, and floats
-Doesn't stain in the face of mud
-Edges really well with rocky waves
-Ankle strap. Works well to anchor with a rock when beached too
-The roof rack system really is too tiny to be optimal. It's fine to keep as a backup, but do yourself a huge favor and buy tension straps and big foam blocks from a sporting store
-Tying it tightly to roof will leave side indentation marks. But, at lest you know where to position it next time!
- Can't get bungie system to stick to that surface. It's got a seal on it that hates all adhesives.