|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$33.44 - $34.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- PURE SOPHISTICATION AND GRACE. With a low cut front and sleek shawl collar, this stunning backless vest will looks so elegant when paired with formal shirt and tuxedo.
- MADE FROM 100% WOOL. Known for looking wonderful and wearing well, wool is the favored material of high quality formal garments. The wool used for this vest does not disappoint.
- BEAUTIFULLY ACCENTED. Black satin accents grace the collar, the two besom faux pockets, and the three front buttons for the perfect touch of shine.
- ADJUSTABLE FIT. Both the vest waist and the bow tie can be adjusted, ensuring the best fit possible.
- COMPLEMENTARY BOW TIE. Pre-tied for convenience and ease of wear, the satin bow tie is a perfect match for the vest, sparing the hassle of trying to find a match elsewhere.
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Dress to be debonair with this handsome backless vest. Crafted from 100% wool and accented in satin at the collar, the faux besom pockets, and the front buttons, its style is timeless and its quality is easily apparent. Perfect for wearing to formal or black-tie events, this staple of men's formal fashion will serve you well for years to come.
Includes a matching, pre-tied black satin bow tie.
- Package Dimensions: 14.1 x 9.9 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01DMNZZA6
- Item model number: 5003V
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 30, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this for my wedding... I will be wearing a tailcoat but an ivory shirt (she will be wearing an off-white dress), and could not find vest options in this cut other than white, until I saw this one. The black will work well, and the vest is cut properly, fits well under the coat.
For me, this vest only works with a laydown collar, which hides the neck elastic. With a wing collar shirt, the neck elastic was visible, which looked goofy. Laydown collars are more traditional for black tie, so it didn't bother me to go that route.
I took a gamble on it matching the fabric of my existing tuxedo, but thankfully it worked it out and looks like it was originally part of the outfit.
That may or not be your situation, so that's not why you should buy it.
You should buy it because it fits perfectly once the straps are adjusted to your size properly.
The elastic straps are fully adjustable behind the neck and along the waist, plus allow for a little "give" once it's on and you start moving around in it.
The quality of workmanship was great. I didn't see any loose threads poking out along any of the seams, and all the stitching was nice and precise.
A very quality product and a great price.
Talked to a guy at the last gala who had a similar build and was wearing a vest like this. After he took off his coat...obvious I was going to search for one
Found many and decided on this one both due to Smile.Amazon.com's reputation and the description/reviews
Have worn my tuxedo vest two times and love it now
On the downside, the adjustment fittings at both neck and waist are cheap. They'll work OK but may need trimming so loose ends don't dangle. "At this price point," as they say, I expect more.
(NOTE: This review is only of the vest. The promised pre-tied bow tie was nowhere to be found. I notified Amazon by email and received a phone call about 5 minutes later. They're issuing a credit for the missing bow tie.)