|Item Weight||11 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||26 x 17 x 9 inches|
|Item model number||24PK70040|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
Maars Classic Insulated Tumblers 16 oz. | Double Wall Acrylic | 24 pack
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- COLD & HOT: keeps cold drinks colder and hot drinks hotter with ultrasonic sealed double wall and screw on lid (temp rating up to 175 deg F)
- REDUCES & PREVENTS: condensation and sweating; no more cup stains on table and counter tops
- BPA-FREE: high-grade 100% acrylic plastic construction with matching colored straw and lid
- DISHWASHER SAFE: top rack dishwasher safe and fits any standard size cupholder
- COLORS INCLUDED: 24 x Clear 16 oz. tumblers with matching lid and straw
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Maars Classic Insulated Tumblers 16 oz. | Double Wall Acrylic | 24 pack
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Paraqraft||Simple Home Goods||LaPrima Shops||WorkOfHeartGifts||Neil Enterprises, Inc.||California Tools LLC|
The 16 oz. high grade double wall acrylic tumbler is perfect for traveling, any outdoor event or simply a blended beverage to start your day. The acrylic material is a safer alternative to glass especially around kids. The double wall construction reduces condensation so no more stains on tables and countertops. For both hot and cold liquids.
Top customer reviews
- They needed to fit into pretty much any cup holder (car or wheelchair, etc).
- They needed to be good quality as I just can't stand buying junk, even at a "junk" price, which is why the dollar store cups were out of the question.
- They needed to have "captured" straws that don't pull out and tight fitting screw on lids because she has a habit of taking the lid off and putting it back on as she fidgets with things, but when it's a sticky drink like juice or soda, etc, we don't want her doing that in the car because the liquid winds up getting little spatters all over the place.
- They needed to be insulated. The insulation is more for preventing condensation than keeping things cold as she doesn't mind most drinks at room temperature anyway, but wet condensation on the outside of cups is just one of the things that triggers her to fidget with it and be CONSTANTLY worried about drying it off. The stage she is at, keeping things "easy" and removing little things to stress over is really the name of the game.
- They also needed to be totally clear. Colored translucent plastic or anything with a design or writing on it is too distracting. Literally. If she is choking (not life threatening, but having a coughing fit because she swallowed wrong, for instance) and I try to get her to take a drink, if the cup has any design or writing on it, she will want to point at it and try to talk about it while she is coughing up a lung rather than just take a drink. So, needed clear cups, lids and straws.
These cups were ALMOST perfect. The ONLY problem is that the little retainer "bump" on the straws is a plastic ring that is pressed on and when pulling on the straw, it will come off and then the straw comes out. That is bad to two reasons because it means the sticky liquid can drip out of the straw and, even worse, if then she manages to take off the lid and drink from the cup when I'm not looking, there's a little piece of hard to see plastic floating in the beverage that could cause her a serious problem.
For any responsible adult or child, this would be okay. Still, I needed more from the straws, so I ordered some other straws through Amazon that are the same dimensions and are also clear, but have the retaining bump on them permanently molded into the straw so that there's nothing that can come free: Acrylic Straw Set of 6, Fits 16oz, 20oz Tumblers
The combination is perfect. I just wish that the straws included with these cups were already made this way.
However, I had a few left over that my family has used. I've knocked off two stars because after a few times in the dishwasher, the cups all have condensation between the double-walled layers, and of course that's never going to dry out. One of the cups separated from the outside layer completely, so I tossed it. They were washed top rack and not on high heat sanitize or heated dry. I hand wash them now, which is annoying for something that is supposed to be dishwasher safe. They will probably all go in the trash soon.
At less than $3 per cup, I wasn't expecting them to survive an apocalypse, but it's disappointing to think of all the time I spent creating and applying decals to the teacher gifts, matching tissue paper and ribbon, and those teachers probably had to toss their cup in the trash after just a couple of months. I think next time I'll just buy some at Dollar Tree for a buck each.
For cleaning, I put the tumbler in the top rack only. I hand wash the lid.