Classic Luxury Gentle Daily shampoo 10.14oz/300 ml
- Salon Quality Luxury Hair Daily Shampoo made with the best ingredients for healthy beautiful hair every day. Created and made in Montréal, Quebec
- You'll love the 100% Certified Organic Botanical Extracts providing a luxurious hair salon experience in the comfort of your own home. Your normal/dry hair will love the 100% Sulfate free formulation. Won't strip your hair's shine, perm or coloring.
- Your pocketbook and Mother Nature will love you because of the condensed formula. A little goes a long way for a high lather and a really quick rinse, and less means more for the environment.
- Your hands will love your hair's softness, and flexibility, since Tosca Style Luxury Shampoo cleanses your hair so gently, you can use it every day. It also provides maximal hydration for your air conditioned, heated or dusty daily environment so your hair always feels healthy. Use Tosca Style Classic Leave In Conditioner with this shampoo for the ultimate soft hair experience.
- PERFECTLY MATCHED WITH: Tosca Style Leave-in Conditioner
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Nasty Chemical Free, Leaves your hair clean and the evironment healthy
Aqueous Organic Certified Solution Of Kelp (Macrocystis Pyrifera) Extract (Softens)/White Ginger (Hedychium Coronarium) Extract (Moisturizes)/Neutral Henna Extract (Conditions)/Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Extract (Prevents Color Fading)/Gentian (Gentiana Lutea) Extract (Protects)/Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Extract (Soothes)/ Calendula Officinalis Extract (Stimulates)/Comfrey (Symphytum Officinale) Extract (Smoothes)/Black Tea (Camellia Sinensis) Extract (Antioxydant)/Aloe Vera Gel (Moisturizes), Sodium C14-C16 Olefin Sulfonate (Mild Deep Cleansing), Masamide R4 (Foam Booster), Fragrance (Essential Oils), Polyquaternium-7 (Antistatic), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Plant Oil (Smoothes), Panthenol (ProvitaminB, Conditions), Hydrolyzed Human Hair Keratin (Protein, Conditions), Jojoba Oil (Moisturizes), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (Conditioner), PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate (Thickener), Citric Acid (Citrus Oil), Phenoxyethanol (Protective Agent)
Wet hair + Massage into hair and scalp + Rinse thoroughly + Maximize benefits by using Tosca Style Conditioning and Styling Products
As per Manufacturer, Info Solutions Fuzion is the only Authorized Seller for this product on Amazon.
Top Customer Reviews
I received this product free to review. Opinions are 100% my own.
The Tosca Style Classic Luxury Shampoo arrived in a 5.1 ounce bottle. The shampoo has a creamy consistency and a yellowish/orange pearly look. It has a nice scent which for me smelled a bit flowery with a hint of vanilla. I like the scent because it smells luxurious.
The Tosca Style Classic Luxury Shampoo suds easily. Although the bottle I received is just 5.1 oz., I only need a small amount, slightly bigger than a quarter, for my below the shoulder length hair. It also rinses quickly and doesn't leave any soapy residue. I also like that it leaves my hair smelling nice. Not too overpowering but a bit more subtle.
This worked really nice for my hair and I like that this helped maintain and protect my color treated hair.
* I received a free sample to try and review however, all opinions are unbiased, honest and my own. No other form of compensation was received.
So, I was really excited to try out the Tosca brand since it is totally new to me! Tosca is all the things I look for in a brand. It is made with 100% Certified Organic Botanical Extracts, 100% Sodium Chloride free, 100% Sulfate free and Paraben free. It's also good for the environment since it's water soluble and biodegradable. I tried the Tosca Clarifying Shampoo and it left my hair feeling soft and clean but not stripped and my hair also seemed to have a little more shine it it. I compared this to a similar but much more expensive brand of shampoo that I use and I was really impressed that it did just as good of a job at cleaning my hair and leaving it hydrated and soft for less than half of what the other brand cost. I also love that the Tosca brand is also Cruelty Free!
***I did receive some of these products complimentary in exchange for my honest, unbiased review. However, I was not paid in anyway and my thoughts and opinions are my own.***
One thing I love about it is that the list of ingredients online includes an explanation for the purpose of each (organic) ingredient, which made me feel great about using it! I can see and understand the purpose of each ingredient!
I highly recommend this shampoo and I appreciate that the company is committed to not testing their products on animals!
We received this product at a discount in exchange for our honest and unbiased review.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fabulous shampoo! Wish larger sizes qualified for Prime shipping.Published 9 months ago by Kathleen M. Powers
I Love this shampoo! The smell is so fantastic. I will never use another shampoo again. After switching to Tosca there is nothing else that can compare to how amazing this stuff... Read morePublished 10 months ago by justine maresca
Awesome shampoo and I have loved what it has done to my hair. It has a nice scent to it that isn't over powering but light. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Angela