We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 90% cotton/10% spandex
- Made in USA or Imported
- Pull On closure
- Rumina’s favorite Crossover bra is BACK with an ADJUSTABLE back clasp for superior fit
- Easily pump AND nurse to SAVE TIME with this perfect all-in-one bra
- The ONLY patented “no hole” hands-free pumping design with folding layers for superior suction and all-day comfortable support
- Moderate to Firm support that works with ALL major breast pumps
- See Full Product Description below for more details on why 1000’s of moms PREFER Rumina
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Rumina’s Crossover Hands-Free Pump&Nurse Collection are the perfect bras for your unique body and the start to your breastfeeding relationship. Invented by moms for moms.
- You don't have to disrobe or put on another pumping garment to hands-free pump, saving you precious time!
- The ONLY 'no hole' patented design which uses layers for optimal suction and to quickly position the funnels naturally to your unique nipple location
- Superior design allows you to massage while wearing to increase milk supply
- Cotton/spandex beautifully shapes and supports you all day
- 'No holes' also means no irritating openings directly over your nipples, looks and feels like a traditional bra
- No zippers, Velcro, or openings to show through your shirt, no one will know you're wearing a pumping bra
- Pull down cups (See Picture) to nurse skin-to-skin, easy nursing not seen in other pumping bras
- Moves with you from the 3rd trimester, to being a new momma, to those busy days
- You can nurse and pump at the same time to build supply
HOW TO SAVE TIME PUMPING IN THREE EASY STEPS! (See How To Picture)
1. Lift the top layer of the bra to reveal the inside layer with the side opening
2. Slide the breast pump funnel through side opening and position directly over your nipple
3. Position the top layer over the funnel to secure the funnel and start hands-free pumping
SIZING (See Size Chart)
Rumina strives to fit ALL moms with their pumping and nursing needs. Remember all sizing charts are guides. Actual size may differ based on stage of post pregnancy, pre pregnancy size and personal preference.
Please try on the bras before you wash and wear in order to exchange.
Designed in the USA and Imported. US Patent Numbers 8,469,770 and 9,155,339. Additional patents pending.
Top customer reviews
I exclusively pump and it's already a tall order caring for my little one, gathering pump parts etc. The last thing I want to do is remove one bra and put on another just to pump. Replacing bras when your breast are already engorged is a nuisance. My baby is not even one month old yet and I was ready to give up because it was becoming too hard to manage without hubby around. This bra makes the journey easier.
My suggestion for sizing is to first see where you are in weeks ppm and if you are still quite large breasted from birthing and before your body regulates, then you may need a larger size, though you should expect to later need a smaller size. Knowing what I know now, I would have still ordered the L bra with the expectation that I'd later need to order M but I would have only purchased the bra (since it is less expensive than the tank) and then would have ordered the tank and bra once my sizing was regulated. Either way I would have ended up with a couple of different sizes, but that is just part of the process, and totally worth the price for the convenience of not having to hold the pump in place. If you are an exclusive pumper, this is definitely a must-have! I have several pieces and rotate them out constantly. They've held up very well so far with lots of wear.
ETA: I ordered the XL as I am a 40 DDD
I've lived in this bra 24/7 since I purchased it (don't worry - I own more than one). I suffered through two weeks using a strapless pumping bra before finding this one. With this bra, I don't have to worry about the pumping equipment losing suction or falling out of place due to stretching or construction - this bra has give, but retains its shape all day long. That means that it supports my breasts all day too. The comfort this bra offers cannot be overstated - it offers a level of support for me that eliminated back pain and general discomfort that I experienced with the strapless bra.
I would highly recommend this bra to anyone pulling double duty (or even just as a comfortable nursing bra).