Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Classic Pooh: Winnie the Pooh 9 inch Plush
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Discover it  Kansas Starting at $39.99 New Professional Skin Care Halloween Tailgate-Garden Amazon Football TV Wall Mounting Dressmaker Dressmaker Dressmaker  All-New Echo Dot Introducing new colors All-New Kindle for Kids Edition ErrollGarner Shop Now STEM

Size: Glossy Exclusive Paper|Change

on February 24, 2012
When I first saw this original Winnie the Pooh I was overjoyed because most stuffed animals I saw were of the new Yellow Bear with the Red Shirt. When I opened the box and felt this cuddly guy I was amazed at how soft he was. This is a perfect gift for a new baby because there is nothing poking out that would scratch or hurt the infant.
on October 3, 2010
This Classic Pooh stuffed animal is adorable. I purchased this item for my baby's nursery which has been decorated in a Pooh motif. While it is not as cute as the Gund versions of 15 years ago, he's adorable and I'm sure my child will love him. He is soft and squishy and altogether lovable.
on May 1, 2010
These are very soft and cuddly bears and so far have held up well for my son who has had one for 4 years.
on May 1, 2014
The bear is soft, and a nice size. I am really too busy to re-package, send back, replace, etc. So I guess I will keep it to teach a child that people (and animals) have differences and disabilities, and are loveable just like bears with average eyes. But on this small bear, the right eye is LITERALLY a WHOLE INCH (2.5cm) lower than the left eye. It looks pretty crazy. Wish I could post a picture here. Hard to believe this is a Disney product with such poor quality control.
on December 9, 2013
Make sure you look before open the package. I was too excited and opened the package right away, and just seconds later realized my pooh was totally deform (and had pictures to prove). It was SOOO ugly and looked NOTHING like the picture, and since I opened the package, I can't return it. UPSET UPSET UPSET.
on January 1, 2015
Love this one I bought it to decorate my baby girl's nurserybaling with the little piglet. Live the fact that it's the original design and not the Disney version. Matched it with the decals and voilá great nursery theme!
on October 3, 2013
Not too happy with this. Pooh's snout is really long, which you can't tell from the picture, since it's photographed directly from the front. His eyes sit down on his face, right next to his nose, which seems awkward. But maybe the original Pooh Bear stuffed animal was made this way. Not sure. I just didn't care for it too much.
on July 6, 2016
I bought this little guy to decorate a friend's baby shower. I also got a Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet and some classic Winnie-The-Pooh board books and then they were given to the Mom-To-Be at the end of the shower. She loved them.
on July 7, 2013
I was so disappointed when I opened the bag. This Winnie's face looks weird, it has a really long nose and the ears do not match, one is closer to the front than the other. Maybe I received a defective one! I was not able to give it as a gift, it does not look like the classic Winnie. The material is soft and nice.
on January 26, 2015
I love this classic pooh! He is my little one's favorite stuffed animal to snuggle with. He is well made and very soft. I bought all the characters.
review image