Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 87 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 89 reviews
on November 18, 2012
I had previously ordered one of these scarves last winter and was very happy with it. Being thick, well-made, and quite warm, it easily deserved a 5/5 star rating. I liked it so much that I decided to order another (in black) this winter to give as a gift, but the scarf I received this time was not at all like the previous one...

I ordered the newer, lousy scarf in black. It arrived with a large label reading "100% Pashmina".

Pros:

** Price: I paid $13. I listed this as a "pro" since it's cheaper than many scarves you'll find locally, but honestly I felt the price was too high as it's not suitable for cool weather.

** Sizing: The scarf is indeed 72" x 12" as advertised.

** Appearance: Looks as expected. The fabric is noticeably thin even at a distance, but some people might find it useful as a fashion accessory.

Cons:

** Quality: This scarf is incredibly thin, around 0.5mm or less than 2 hundredths of an inch. Holding the scarf up to my eyes I can read this review as I type it. The material looks and feels more like a mesh or fine netting than a woven fabric; I have no doubt that I could tear the scarf using just my hands and a modest effort. The wind easily penetrates the thin material and the lack of air-trapping means this can't keep anything warm.

To sum up: If you receive the same version that I received in November 2012, then you're in for major disappointment. I decided to write this review as a warning that despite very positive ratings, the seller is substituting an inferior scarf for the previously well-received version.
on February 3, 2014
Pros - Long and wide, soft, quality, price, look

Cons - Thickness

I read some of these reviews, like the guy who said this is pashmina which is the finest cashmere in the world what a idiot, and with the mixing of good and bad I had to get one and GLAD I did.

This thing is excellent length. Wrap it over your head and throw it around your neck. Thickness is nice, I could not see through it, just barely see some light.

Soft, oh my gosh it is soft. And it looks great. Not just cause it is on me but it is just a really nice looking.

The price for what you get is excellent. Want more go to another site and spend $60 just a little more. I looked at a few outdoor type sites and to spend 6X more for something shorter and narrower that would never flip around the neck or over the head and around your neck was not up my alley.

Being in the South you can not find scarfs at all. We just did the winter freeze of 2013 and the January 2014 freeze. For a week we were less than 40F and two days we were a high of 33F & 34F. I froze.

Would I suggest this for the frozen north? NO but for the south with mid 40's low 50's for 3 months of the year, Or just to accessorize on cool evenings this is great. I wore it around the house and in 70F I did not get overly hot. But when riding my Harley Davidson, in low 50's, with this wrapped around my neck it did a good job of keeping me comfortable.

If I needed another one this is what I am gonna buy.

2/13/14 Addendum

After wearing this thru the 2 polar vortexes of 2014 Jan and Feb I have to say this thing is better than expected. It did a great job of, while wrapped around my neck, keeping the cold air at bay.

It was actually way warmer than I gave it credit for. And I have gotten lots of complements about it.
on February 1, 2013
Watching Saturday morning cartoons, you may remember a plot that now and then appeared where typically the main character sends away for something that seems like a great deal. The delivery person finally arrives and disappointment soon follows. That's exactly what happen here. This scarf is cheap, but even at its low price the workmanship is lacking, and the quality of the material is fair at best. The scarf is far too thin to offer any significant protection on a cold day on anything beyond a light breeze. Reading a few other reviews it seems the material was once thicker. I suggest that the company that makes these either go back to their original design or seek a new company to manufacture these scarves.
on July 27, 2015
The scarf looks another color I do not like, and I will not have bought it had I known that the vendor will send a dirt, brown, sort of dirty looking bedge color. The piece of clothes is not pink at all. It rather looks like a dirty piece of map after a dirty floor got cleaned with it. The most gross miss-representation of a product's appearance and look, and deception at its best is illustrated by the vendor of this product.
on November 13, 2014
I don't usually write reviews, especially on Amazon but, this was by far the WORST product I ever bought. I should have read all the comments and reviews.

I got the scarf days later than stated, upon arrival I opened it up and the threads were all loose, the stitching was that of a beginner stitching. It was no good...I don't recommend this product to anyone unless you are buying it for kids to use as a one time deal.

I wish we could post pics of how the product really looks.
on April 25, 2013
I bought these based on the good reviews, but now I'm disappointed with the three scarves I purchased. Apparently what I got is not what most reviews were based on. The material is very soft and has a nice sheen, but is it is extremely thin, so it's hardly useful for providing extra warmth under your coat. The material easily snags, and I'm constantly pulling threads back into place. If you only need a scarf as fashion accessory it is probably fine for that, but just be very gentle with it. Otherwise, I do not recommend buying these.
on October 16, 2012
I lost my scarf from last Winter and needed a replacement. I had bought the previous one cheaply at the local big box store and figured I could get something similar from Amazon for about the same price. So after searching for Winter scarves and finding both the reviews as well as the price agreeable I purchased this one.

The Good: Seems to be well-made, and was well packaged.

The Bad: VERY thin. I couldn't believe this was anything but a fashion scarf when I took it out of the packaging; I have summer tee-shirts that are thicker. You can easily see through the scarf when held up to the light, it might be a decent blindfold if folded in half. Maybe.

Honestly if they did not claim this was a Winter scarf and marketed it as a fashion scarf then I wouldn't have given it such low marks. The fact that they are fobbing off something to people who are deliberately looking for the opposite is despicable. I didn't give it one star because it is at least put together well even if it is useless.
on March 14, 2015
This is the worst purchase I have ever made. The "Premium Acrylic," is WRONG and BOTH sets of dimensions are inaccurate. The seller, when e-mailed, declared the item to be "pashmina; better than the acrylic ordered," etc., etc. Pashmina is cashmere-like WOOL. This scarf is not pashmina. It is some sort of blend and, for my purposes, is a flimsy, poorly woven bait and switch.
on January 21, 2015
I received my delivery of TrendsBlue Classic Premium Unisex Plain Solid Color Winter Fringe Scarf yesterday and I noticed the product is not as described on the sellers page. I expected a warm scarf and instead I received something that looks more like a shawl or pashmina. It's really nice if that's what you are looking to expect, but I honestly expected a warm and thick scarf.
on January 24, 2011
The scarves ordered and I ordered all the colors and 3 sets of them! ARE WONDERFUL! I ordered them as gifts..for my use..and, for gifts to my husband and another gentleman that both dress blacktie, and very formal tails black tie. ( the black & white ones)..and black for the black dress coats...I use them..also, ....I have not washed them yet..but nothing liked that would ever be abused is a rough wash method..I'm very happy and so is my retired commercial pilot husband that loves the brown scarf in his leather jacket! They are soft, generous sized warm..and not itchy woolly!! ;~}