Lyft Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on February 2, 2011
When my Ms Kitty passed away after we have been together for 15 years, I was overwhelmed with grief. I knew that the only way I could possibly have some relief is to give her a proper memorial. I searched for urns and thought that they looked so morbid and reminded me of her death instead of my life with her.

When I found this keepsake, I thought it would be perfect for my little girl.

There are 4 sides and space for 4 photos. I put my favorite photo of her in one side, a photo of me with her on another, then a photo of my husband with her and finally a photo of her with our cat Simon (who was with her for 12 years) in each of the slots. I thought it would be a good way to show how much she was loved by us all.

There were two screws on the bottom that are quite hidden and it opens up with a space that is big enough for your pet's ashes and a toy or two, collar, etc.

I made a small pillow out of her favorite sleeping spot and the made a pouch out of her favorite blanket to put her ashes in. The space was big enough for the small pillow, her ashes, a personal picture, a note, her favorite mousey and her collar.

Once you put the things inside and replace the screws, it just looks like a photo display of you and your cat. You can leave it out without having a morbid feeling and you can always be reminded of how much you loved your pet.

The only thing I have to warn is that the glass that is in front of the pictures easily slides out when you have the bottom off. This may have been just my stupidity, but I wanted to let you know. So don't turn it right side up when the bottom is off or the glass to slide out and break. It happened to me and I had to get glass from another frame and cut it to fit. Not so fun.

In summary, if you want a memorial for your pet that you can have out in view and to show how much they were loved without the morbid feeling, this is the one for you.
on March 6, 2012
we lost our family dog a few weeks ago and when my parents got his ashes back in a little plastic urn with a sticky label stating his name and date of death i thought that the little guy deserved something so much better to rest in, so i jumped on amazon and found this. its perfect, holds 4 little pictures (print off 3x5's if possible but they will need trimmed to fit in the slots so keep that in mind when cropping your images for this) and with the pictures inside, it really is a nice little display to hold his generic urn. and even if and when they decide to scatter his ashes they can still have this display on the shelf with his favorite toy or old collar inside to keep a piece of him close.
on January 25, 2012
The top of the wood was broken when it came out of the box. Cheap and poorly made product. Normally I would have returned it but we had picked up my dogs ashes and I didn't want them sitting around in a plastic bag. I glued this together but its still visible where the wood was cracked. It also has the ends of 2 nails sticking up inside in the bottom. Very unhappy with this purchase. I realize stuff can get damaged during shipping but this was a box inside a bigger box with padding. I'm pretty sure it was broke right out of the store.Classic Products Keepsake Pet Memorial Display, Medium Rotating 5" x 8", Mahogany
on February 3, 2012
I bought this box for my Shih-tzu who passed away a few months ago. I put the bag of ashes in there along with his collar. It fit quite well. It doesn't swivel all that smoothly, and is good, but not great quality. I didn't have a problem with the screws coming out, though be sure not to over tighten them. The pictures need to be pretty small (about 2"x3")to fit in the frames, and you need to unscrew the base to open the box as well as insert the pictures. Overall, this is a nice display box for my dearly departed pooch.
on January 9, 2012
I absolutely love this! I was looking for something to hold the ashes and memorilize the sudden and unexpected death of my kitty and this did the job! The comparment for holding ashes is screwed shut and actually if you don't know, it just looks like a rotating photo box. NO one has to know what is inside if you don't want to tell them. Doesn't look morbid at all. Very decorative. I had fun finding pictures for the sides. Pictures fit VERY tightly in so they're not going anywhere. I enjoy looking at the photos of my loved fur baby daily and knowing he is still close to me.
on December 17, 2013
The holes are too small for 4x6 pictures, so you have to trim them down. And you unscrew the holes from the bottom, meaning that this is really the kind of thing you set up once and never change. You can't easily swap in new pictures or add new items to the box. It looks fine, but it wasn't everything I hoped for, especially for the price.
on January 29, 2011
Quality leaves something to be desired but is great concept. If you don't have much $ to spend on your most adored pet but want to have memories present. Has a place for ashes.
on August 11, 2013
My 17 yr old lab died and I bought this when I was literally starving and had no gas in my house, I was hurting but I loved my dog, and when i recieved this item one of the 4 glass windows was broken, and a piece of wood was cracked making it impossible to close properly, I do not recommend this seller or item
on January 25, 2014
After a couple of years, our beloved cat is still on the mantle looking over us. She was the sweetest pet and this memorial box has a great furniture look and high quality finish so it doesn't look out of place. I am glad I purchased this for our pet.
on February 25, 2012
Received the item in 2 days as promised, beautiful Mahogany finish with 4 window openings to display pictures/poems,very secure base, inside storage roomy to hold keep sakes/pet ashes. Would recomend this to all. Very satified and please with product.Classic Products Keepsake Pet Memorial Display, Medium Rotating 5" x 8", Mahogany

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.