Classic Repeated Use Popsicle Molds Ice Pop Molds BPA Free, Oval, Set of 6 (Green)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy to make homemade treats for kids. These all are BPA free. Durable, reusable, and dishwasher safe. Built-in drip guard in popsicle handle keeps kids' hands clean, dry & sanitary
- These are oversized. This allows children to get lots more yummy healthy treats.
- Include slotted holes in the sticks for easy removal. Popsicle molds designed for easy removal, and popsicles can store individually in the freezer to save space
- Backed by our 100% no hassle refund guarantee. If you dont love this, return it anytime for a 100% no hassle refund. With that no risk guarantee simply add one to your cart now.
- These Popsicle makers have a drip tray at the base of each one, so no more sticky hands. Sturdy base measures 7 x 5 x 8 inches.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This pop mold's cool design with larger capacity to hold more liquid allows you to enjoy a groovy treat. A thick sleeve keeps your popsicles chilled longer once outside the freezer. Each mold is complete with a drip guard handle to prevent any mess. Pull this fun from your freezer dude! It's far out!
Includes set of 6 molds, 6 sticks, and base (13 pieces)
Each mold holds 4 ounces
Fun for all ages
Excellent design comes in Green and Yellow
Larger popsicles mold holds more liquid
Healthy homemade freeze pops
1x Ice Pop Molds
Top Customer Reviews
If you'd like to try the sorbet, it's two frozen ripe bananas, two frozen peaches and a teaspoon of vanilla in a food processor (I use this one Hamilton Beach 70730 Bowl Scraper Food Processor processed til smooth, remove and process about half a cup of raspberries, then swirl into the mixture. It will come out like soft serve ice cream, and when frozen will be like sorbet. I use pre-frozen peaches and raspberries from the freezer case and buy overripe bananas, then peel and freeze. I actually use more peach than banana for more peach flavor, but you can adjust the whole thing to your taste. The bananas provide both the sugar and the texture.
But I digress. For that purpose, these molds are useless.