- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Deik Vacuum Cleaner offered by DE Great life. Enter code XH5O688B at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
DEIK Classic Stainless Steel with Wooden Block 16 Piece Knife Set
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Premium Quality Kitchen Knife Set: Knife blades are made from high carbon super sharp stainless steel, provide high durability and rust resistance
- One Piece Knife: Knives are forged continuously in a single piece, it eliminates any chance for bacteria to enter into the handles or fissures, for healthier living at affordable costs
- Easy Care: All knives store safely in the durable pine wood knife block (Please Hand Clean And Don't Use Dish Washer), knife sharpener included to keep your knife always in excellent condition
- Ergonomical Design: Curved and Tapered hollow handle design delivers great weight balance and prevents cutting fatigue, fit perfectly in hand and ensure comfortable when cutting, slicing
- Warranty: Designed in Germany with LIFETIME WARRANTY
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
DEIK knife block set 16pcs carries a useful assortment of standard knives for outfitting a kitchen.
+ Attractive and robust
+ Sharp and always ready for use
+ Easy cleaning
+ Matching knife sizes for any application
+ Solid and stable knife block
+ High quality materials
+ Long life
+ 3" paring knife
+ 3.5" paring knife
+ 4.5" steak knife * 6pcs
+ 5" santoku knife
+ 5" tomato knife
+ 5” utility knife
+ 8" chef knife
+ 8" carving knife
+ 8" shears
+ 8" stainless sharpening steel
+ wooden block
How to Care your knifes:
1. Before first use, please clean the knives, PLEASE AVOID direct contact with blade edge!
2. when using please attention the blades of the knives are very sharp! DO NOT test with finger tips and avoid direct contact against harm.
3. Careful when using and storing! After each use please clean and store in a safe place, store away from children reach!
4. To maintain life span of your knives, Keep DRY and CLEAN after every use, use NON abrasive cleansers, use soft towels for wiping down.
Add it to Cart Now, Great Gift for Mother, Family and Friends!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The knives are well made, the blades are very keen and cut very well. strong and flexible, with a razor edge. Well riveted handle makes it comfortable and secure to hold in use. It is also easy to clean and sharpen too. Only time will tell if they live upto expectation
**UPDATE** They sadly rust!!
The reason I bought these was because they were aesthetically appealing. I wasn’t expecting much because of the price; however, these knives definitely are of quality and hold up well. The first time I had a steak with these, I was surprised by how they just went right through it! This is a complete set: everything you’ll need while being appealing to the eye at an unbeatable price!
(Ok you didn't get the reference.... sigh. LOL)
For the price, this is decent chopper. It is out of the box sharp, but after about 2 weeks it required its first sharpening. I feel it is reasonable to require a sharpening after 2 weeks after some serous chopping. Chicken, chicken bones, thick slabs of meats, etc.
But I am giving it a 1-star deduction because the lack of heft. Right - a chopper needs some serious heft to it otherwise you have to swing harder which is more dangerous. We are not playing World War Z here swinging that chopper mad at a crazy zombie. A moderate amount of force is all you should need to deliver a deliberate chop. And for that you need a hefty chopper to compensate for a soft swing. In my experience, this chopper lacks that extra bit of weight despite that it is sharp.
The chopper washed well with regular soap and water and hand dried. Can it be dishwasher washed? Yes but I don't recommend it. I don't recommend dishwasher washing any cutlery, period. Hand washing with sponge and soap and towel dried produced no watermark and not rust on this chopper after 2 weeks of regular use. The chopper is ferrous steel so it hangs on the magnetic strip (if you have one). The handle has a bit of a soft grip to it so it is comfortable to wield--but not so soft that you can't feel or control your chopping swing. (You don't want a mushy handle that you don't know where your blade is at).
All things considered, including the price, it is a 5-star (ish) cleaver but with some deductions (mostly due to the lack of weight). The sharpening requirement might be a problem for some, but for those who sharpen knives so regularly it is somewhat of an expectation. So, final verdict, 4-stars.
Should you buy it? Yes I think it is worth it. You can find better choppers if you are willing to spend a bit more. But like I said, for the price paid, this one is good for your money. Now hurry, Get To The Cho-PP-ER!!!