Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 202 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 214 reviews
on April 18, 2016
The sunglasses I received look very different than the ones in the photo here. As you can see, the glasses advertised here have dark lenses and classic brown tortoiseshell frames. The ones I received have very light brown lenses, and the frames are a weird, clear-yet-purple-y tortoiseshell. I would call the background color translucent mauve, and the color of the specks an ugly brown.
So, if you looked at this photo and said "I would like some sunglasses that look ALMOST like those, except more clear and weirdly purple-tinted and with much lighter shades," I would recommend ordering these. If you want ones that actually look like this photo, I would recommend checking out 80s Collection Classic Retro Wayfarer Sunglasses [Tortoise], as I have ordered those before and they were much more true to their photo.
on September 11, 2014
These are a disappointment. These are a great deal, but "you really get what you pay for". The sunglasses are definitely darker than picture that is shown. You can tell they are CHEAPLY made. I love my sunglasses and I guess I can be a bit of a critic, but these are not worth buying, I am very sorry for the negativity. The shipment did come in extremely fast though, which was nice. I got it in less than a week, which is pretty impressive. I hope that if anyone decides to buy these I hope they will find these a nice purchase, unfortunately I did not. So I hope to give these to someone that will appreciate them. The only thing that is going to come out of these sunglasses are that they are going to be a gift to my 12 year old little cousin the next time I see her.
on September 30, 2016
These are reliable and affordable wayfarers. They look nice and are one of my longest surviving pair of glasses. I've purchased myriad different glasses with varying degrees of quality and these, for the price, are by far up there in the top 5. I've had these for a few years now and they don't show much wear and tear. The only reason I'm giving these 4 stars is due to the fact that if someone's up close they can tell these aren't expensive glasses. You should check these out if you want an affordable and durable pair of wayfarers. The look is classic.
on December 4, 2012
These sunglasses are great and definitely worth the price. I recently ordered four more sunglasses and just received them. And they look exactly like the first pair. I put my first pair through almost one year of reasonable abuse. Yes, I DID say almost one year. To be exact that would be eleven months. I wear these just about everyday for hours on end while reading, web surfing, sports activities, and walking hours in the hot sun and these things are comfortable and hold up well.

On my days off I have them on for over eight hours! I have Oakleys worth over a hundred dollars, but I put these cheap priced shades on first before the Oakleys. Although I may be a little bias because I am a big fan of Miami Vice and always liked the show's taste for style.

BTW -I have dropped these WayFarer style sunglasses a bunch of times on hard floors and almost everyday would toss them in my backpack or front pocket without a protective case when I'm indoors. I'm not saying get crazy ABUSIVE with them and they will not break, but they do have a pretty good tolerance for some rough care. I still cannot believe the arms have held up so well for the past year.

I should mentioned that these sunglasses are made of fairly good quality with some weight to them with them being not too heavy or too light. They are not cheap like the sunglasses that wide smiling kids wear from Disneyland or that come with a Halloween costume. Although, they do have a tendency to peel of the tortoise printing on the areas that have prolonged contact with your skin such as the inside of the arms that touch your temples, but if nobody looks on the inside of your sunglasses while you wear them who cares they costs so little to buy. I bought four so I can have one in my car, backpack, house, and a spare.

Look cool and be kind to your wallet. I recommend these sunglasses.
on November 14, 2013
These were $1.00. I could not believe it so I took a chance. There were a lot of different frames available. I choose the tortoise style. The shipping was $2.00... how crazy is that the item is a dollar and the shipping is twice the cost. Well $3.00 I spent.
I ordered on Monday and they arrived on Wed of the same week. I am in Western Tennessee and the shipper is in Arkansas which explains [in my mind the quick arrival].
Actually the frame and the lens are higher quality than you would expect for a dollar... at the department store probably in the $20 range. The lens are good. I have worn them and the lens shading is somewhere between "light and medium" which is my preference... this is just luck of the draw because there are no options when you are ordering... again they cost a $1.

These are the ones you throw in the glove compartment, in the tool box, fishing box, back pack and it's not the end of the world if something happens.... not like my $250 Oakleys.
on June 8, 2014
As someone who is appalled at the price of Ray-Ban sunglasses but loves the way they look, these sunglasses are the best purchase you can make. Although the frames are bigger than the original Ray-Bans, they're cheap and if you lose them, you can easily throw another five dollars toward another pair instead of $180. The lenses aren't too light to make awkward eye contact with people and the coloring goes with many outfits. Love this deal.
on August 5, 2013
Who doesn't look good in Wayfarers? Wear these all the time, I got mine in brown. They're light and have taken the abuse without showing it. Great price online also, haven't seen them cheaper than $7 in stores. After I received mine, my boyfriend ordered a pair in black and wears them all the time as well. The size is great on both of us; not too big on me and not too small on him. The lens are plastic but are clear as day. The brown lens give a brighter, almost color-enhanced vision compared to the black lens. The black lens are too dark for me but my boyfriend is very happy with them. Also, the brown pair is much more on the feminine side, color/pattern wise. These are my favorite sunglasses out of my collection and for only $3! Definitely get yourself a pair.
on April 5, 2015
For four dollars what do you expect? Ray Bans? Naw. Frames are very cool. Not orange like the picture, they're tortious shell. Ordered three pairs (All of which the "same product"). They came differently. 1, light brown lenses. 2, scratched badly light brown lenses. 3, brown faded lenses. Good for the money but quality control is absolute garbage from this retailer.
on May 9, 2013
Love these sunglasses. I ordered two pair, one for me, and one for my husband. They of course have UV protection, are stylish and cute, and they are held together very well. We've also noticed they have a sort of a spring mechanism in the hinges, that makes it where they can pull out farther, very nice!
on March 17, 2012
I LOVE these glasses! As a matter of fact, these have to be the best pair I've ever owned. I've been searching for around for a while, trying to find the perfect wayfarer glasses that have the "sun dimming" effect rather than just making everything darker, like black lenses do. I was so fed up that I just decided to buy the cheapest pair because I just really wanted a pair of wayfarer glasses in general, and I needed another 4 dollars to get the free shipping... I. LOVE. THESE. GLASSES! They're absolutely perfect, all the way down to just the shape. I don't think you'll be very disappointed with these, you'll either love them just as much as me, or you'll have lost 4 dollars. Either way, you can't really lose.