Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
ClassicFlame 36EB220-GRT 36" Traditional Built-in Electric Fireplace Insert, 240 volt
|Price:||$442.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Want this professionally installed?
- Installation of 1 non-vented fireplace unit
- Electric fireplace supplied by customer
- Connection to existing wiring and fuel lines
- System testing and instructional overview
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 8,900 BTU heater provides supplemental zone heating for up to 800 square feet
- Flame effect can be operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long
- Traditional flame effect includes 5 brightness settings includes log set and pulsating, glowing ember bed
- A multi-functional remote and wall mounted thermostat allows you to decide the temperature of your room
- The installation of the ClassicFlame PRO 240V electric fireplace must comply with the applicable local and National electrical codes and utility requirements. Installation should be entrusted to only qualified, licensed personnel where required by law.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
ClassicFlame 36EB220-GRT 36" Traditional Built-in Electric Fireplace Insert, 240
Creating a more modern look, a built-in fireplace is ideal for contemporary homes or for anyone short on floor space. The ClassicFlame 36EB220-GRT 36 inch traditional built-in electric fireplace insert provides the warmth and ambiance of a real fireplace. The built-in insert includes an attachable three-prong plug and integrated junction box for hard-wire application along with simple to follow instructions.
The fireplace includes a traditional log set and pulsating, glowing ember bed.
The remote control and wall mounted thermostat provide added convenience and makes the unit easy to control.
Whether you are going for a bold contemporary style or simply saving space in a small room, a built-in fireplace is an ideal solution.
Why choose ClassicFlame built-in electric fireplace?
Zone Heating Saves
Heating your entire home all day may not be the best economic choice for your utility bills, particularly with the rooms which are used only during certain parts of the day, like bedrooms, dens and basements.
Zone heating is an effective way to provide comfort to your home, without having to warm every room. You can shut off the heated air blown to different sections (or 'zones') of your home which aren’t occupied and use a portable heater to provide supplemental zone heating for the part of your home which is occupied.
The ClassicFlame 36EB220-GRT 36 inch traditional built-in electric fireplace insert provides you with greater control over heat distribution in the home. You can harness the energy and money savings of zone heating by warming only the room you’re in and lowering energy bills by turning down your thermostat.
Advantages of Zone Heating
Energy efficiency – You don’t have to waste extra energy to heat rooms that aren’t occupied.
Control – Placing a heater in the different rooms of your home allows you to decide suitable temperatures for each particular room, since every room may not require the same amount of heat.
Individualized control and comfort – Since different members of your household have different individual needs for warmth, the ClassicFlame 36EB220-GRT 36 inch traditional built-in electric fireplace insert allows them to set the temperature to what they want without having to disturb other household members.
Looking at its advantages, zone heating can save energy and give you more control to customize the temperature of the different zones of your home, plus reduce the wear and tear on your HVAC unit.
Year Round Ambiance
As the outdoor air temperature changes, you can enjoy the relaxing quality of the dancing flames and glowing ember bed of a fire year-round without getting too warm. Additionally, this stove is a great addition to your décor and can create an atmosphere which adds charm and romance.
The ClassicFlame 36EB220-GRT 36 inch traditional built-in electric fireplace insert will provide visual delight and the warmth of a fire, plus the convenience to allow you to control the temperature, including turning the heat completely off.
Having the convenience to turn off the heat gives you the ability to continue enjoying the relaxing effect of a flickering fire during the warmer spring and summer seasons.
Traditional Flame Effect
Using state-of-the-art technology, ClassicFlame created a traditional LED flame effect with a log set and pulsating ember bed for additional realism.
Your fireplace comes with a multi-function remote which offers you the ability to customize your electric fireplace with 5 flame brightness settings.
With the flame-only setting, you can enjoy the ambiance of the dancing flames without heat.
The ClassicFlame PRO 36" traditional built-in electric fireplace insert, 240 volt, is designed as an alternative to a wood burning fireplace and provides a beautiful and affordable substitute for a gas insert and features a traditional log set. The insert comes with a multifunction remote control and integrated junction box for hard-wire applications. Fixed tempered glass panel helps to give the look of a built in fireplace. Total surround flange allows for flush mounting to finished wall surfaces. The insert can provide supplemental zone heating up to 800 square feet and can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment. The onscreen function indicator lights up when operated to display temperature, brightness settings, heater function and the timer function.
Top Customer Reviews
Installed the item as part of a home remodel. This brought back a dysfunct fireplace. Extremely happy with the outcome.
We considered 110V vs 220v vs gas and viewed hundreds of inserts before choosing Classicflame. Factors that brought us to this unit are as follows:
- Fireplace wall was unusual event due to cracking. Over the years we placed various props including a television inside it.
- cost to install new liner would be additional to full repair of chimney and fireplace.
- Gas line would need to be installed. Again, same as above. Decided against ventless fireplace due to moisture concerns
- Convenience of certified electrician
Upon successful installation this unit was fully functional from the start. Flame affects were as advertised - most realistic in industry. This unit can be used both to heat or provide decorum with embers/flame.