- Series: Aspects of Greek and Roman Life
- Paperback: 280 pages
- Publisher: Cornell University Press (March 21, 1986)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 080149365X
- ISBN-13: 978-0801493652
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.7 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,018,831 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Law in Classical Athens (Aspects of Greek and Roman Life)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought