- Paperback: 131 pages
- Publisher: Linworth (January 3, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1610690974
- ISBN-13: 978-1610690973
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.3 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#3,386,351 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #518 in Books > Education & Teaching > Schools & Teaching > Education Theory > Reform & Policy > School Safety
- #923 in Books > Education & Teaching > Schools & Teaching > Curriculum & Lesson Plans > Lesson Planning
- #1628 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Library & Information Science > Library Management
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Classroom Bullying Prevention, Pre-K–4th Grade: Children's Books, Lesson Plans, and Activities
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
"This valuable book is filled with literature-based, easy-to-use lessons that will be a welcome addition to any elementary classroom or library." - Library Media Connection
About the Author
Melissa Allen Heath, PhD, is associate professor in the Department of Counseling Psychology and Special Education at Brigham Young University, Provo, UT.
Tina T. Dyches, EdD, is associate professor in the Department of Counseling Psychology and Special Education at Brigham Young University.
Mary Anne Prater, PhD, is professor in the Department of Counseling Psychology and Special Education at Brigham Young University.