Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Pacon Classroom Keepers 30-Slot Mailbox, Blue (001318)
|Price:||$36.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$17.30 (32%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Makes it easy to store, protect, and organize classroom materials
- Designed with an individual name tab on each slot
- Sturdy corrugated boxes are recycled and recyclable
- Each slot is 1-3/4 in. high, 10 in. wide, and 12-1/2 in. deep
- Can be mixed and matched with Pacon's 15-slot and 10-slot mailboxes to fit your needs
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
a) Be sure you look at the product photo before you read the following, so you have a sense of what the mailbox looks like when assembled.
b) Understanding that blue surfaces of the elements face either inward or up will help you avoid running for aspirin or whiskey (though the whiskey might not be a bad idea anyway).
c) There are three elements of the kit:
- The "base", which makes up the top, sides, and back of the mailbox.
- An "insert" section that goes inside the base and provides the two vertical dividers and supports.
- Nine shelf pieces, each of which is slotted to line up with slots in the "insert" section.
Here we go!
1. Identify the "base." It's the largest element of the kit.
2. Square the base and turn it so the four odd-shaped flaps face up. These will make up the back of the mailbox when assembled.
3. You need to fold the upfacing flaps down so they interlock as follows:
- First, fold down the the wide-side flap with the widest outside edge.
- Next, fold down the two narrrow-side flaps.
- Finally, fold down the remaining wide-side flap and secure it under the first wide-side flap you folded down.
4. Rotate the base so the part you just worked on faces down. Now you'll be working in the open space to get your shelves and supports in place.
(The "insert piece is a bit tricky, so I hope this description makes sense.)
5.Read more ›
It is a flimsy piece of cardboard. Don't buy it. The one star rating is in error. I couldn't erase it. It is minus 5.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's all cardboard. It will get the job done but don't expect anything sturdy. Hopefully it will survive in my wife's 2nd. Grade classroom!Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Love love love it!!! Super fast shipping for the size of the item and works like a charm!!Published 7 days ago by joan
Great time saver for me ! Love this product & I hate i didn't purchase it sooner. :)Published 7 days ago by DachshundGirl
priced way too high for what it is. Easy to assemble, but could be better. might be nice if you could pick other colors...Published 8 days ago by Laura
Item came without instructions, I was able to figure out how to put it together but could not use it for my class. Wouldn't even hold one piece of paper without falling apart.Published 11 days ago by Therese M. Hubbell
DO NOT BUY! This item is on the Walmart website and actually comes with name tab labels!!! Wow, pretty smart!Published 17 days ago by Amazon Customer
It was so easy to put together and will work great for my classroom!Published 19 days ago by Marta Barlow
I received this in time and didn't want to write a comment until it was set up. It was for my mom who teaches a class and needed a good paper holder for her students. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Samantha