- Paperback: 246 pages
- Publisher: Allyn & Bacon; 6 edition (March 13, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0205349986
- ISBN-13: 978-0205349982
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.5 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 52 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,076,505 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Classroom Management for Elementary Teachers (6th Edition) 6th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Back Cover
MyLabSchool — Where the classroom comes to life!
- Watch real classrooms in action in the MLS VideoLab.
- Study for the PRAXIS exam using our video cases and practice test!
- Prepare for your first (or next!) job interview with the MLS Career Center.
- Learn how to write effective research papers with Research Navigator.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The book does start out slow for a few chapters and some of the writing is monotonous but overall I learned some things that were not in FJ's book. It took my learning to the basics and then hit on the technical with specifics but didn't seem to be too time consuming. If you give this book a chance I'm sure you will find extremely useful knowledge in order to pass any teacher certification test and also some tips for the classroom for when you do teach. I will definitely give the book another read before I start teaching again (moved out of state- hence had to get another certification) to brush up on my teaching abilities for the classroom.
Most recent customer reviews