Classy Buffalo Plaids Viscose Silky Cashmere-Feel Long Scarf - Black and White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Viscose
- Drastically reduces wrinkles and lint balls, which will be inevitably for cashmere feel scarves after wear and tear
- Material & Touch Feel: 100% Viscose offers not only softness and warmth as cashmere but also provides extra smoothness and silky touch.
- Breathable like cotton weaves and more gentle on skin. Great substitute to those who are allergic to Acrylic.
- Dimension & Thickness: 12" W x 72" L w Fringes (66" w/o Fringes); medium thickness suitable for both formal and casual outfits.
- How to care: Hand Wash in cold water with mild detergent. Air-dry. Available in 2 colors: Black & White, Olive Green
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
This classic and timeless plaid pattern scarf will go with any outfit. It's from our latest "upgraded cashmere feel" collection. Although the term "Cashmere feel" is overly used at the market, few can meet the standard. "Cashmere feel" is usually made of acrylic which is a great substitute of wool and known as synthetic wool. With advancement of current technology, We is able to replace acrylic with viscose and create this product line. Viscose, a combination of natural and man-made components, is more expensive than acrylic. Not only it offers softness and warmth as cashmere but it also drastically reduces wrinkles and lint balls when washed. It provides the gentlest touch for skin, and has the ability to breathe in a manner similar to cotton weaves. Our "upgraded cashmere feel" scarf ensures that you will be impressed by how it touches and feels! Measures 12 inches wide and 66 inches long (72 inches with fringes). Wrap the scarf around your neck for luxurious softness and warmth, good choice for staying stylish and versatile in cool weather. Suit for both formal and casual wear. Available in 2 colors: Black & White and Olive Green. Machine or hand wash cold.
- ASIN: B00BJTU9CK
- Item model number: SF0094ACM-BKFBM
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 22, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
One thing that I have noticed after using it practically daily during this past season is that it will start to "peel" - just a little. This is contrary to what the company claims. I cannot compare this to my previous cashmere scarf which also started to look "used" - but certainly not in a cheap way even after three years of equally intense use.
My solution to this is simply to buy a new one for next year. Maybe two and have one of each color?
I take a star away for having to buy a new one every year - just for the looks of it. If you use it less intense or am less worried about the looks of it you may not have any reason to get another scarf for years.
It smells a little funny when you first take it out of the package, but hey what doesn't.