Clauss Painters Tool, 6-in-1, 4-1/4in.L, 3in.W (18732)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Mpn: 18732
- Country of manufacture: China
- Manufacturer: Clauss
Specifications for this item
|Included Components||Unit^Instruction Guide|
|Item Weight||3.68 ounces|
|Number of Items||1|
|Power Source Type||Corded Electric|
From the manufacturer
Clauss 18732 6-in-1 Titanium Non-Stick Painter's Tool,
Clauss Titanium Non-Stick 6-in-1 Painter's Tool features superior adhesive resistance for easy clean-up. Titanium Non-Stick blade is 5x harder than untreated steel and can handle your toughest tasks. Features roller cleaner, nail puller, chisel-end, pry, and more! Non-slip grip for control & comfort and hammer end to set drywall nails.
- Superior adhesive resistance for easy clean-up
- Titanium Non-Stick is 5x harder than untreated steel and can handle your toughest tasks
- Features roller cleaner, nail puller, chisel-end, pry, and more
- Non-slip grip
- Hammer end to set drywall nails
- Orange/Grey handle
Drywall and Putty Knives, Painters Tool, 6-in-1, Blade Type Stiff, Blade Width 3 In., Blade Material Titanium, Handle Material ABS/TPR, Handle Length 4-1/2 In., Color Gray/Orange, Handle Design Ergonomic, No. of Edges 1, Blade Length 4-1/4 In., Overall Length 7-7/8 In.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.87 x 2.5 x 0.98 inches; 3.68 Ounces
- Item model number : 18732
- Date First Available : September 17, 2014
- Manufacturer : Clauss
- ASIN : B00L2QYLPQ
Best Sellers Rank:
#305,992 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
- #96 in Paint Scrapers
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
BUT a magnet sticks, so at best it's Ti coated.
Revised to 4 stars for misleading description.
By David A. Garcia on October 18, 2018
Top reviews from other countries
The tool itself is pretty useful and so far works well. A blade cover would be very pleasing addition especially when like myself who is a handyman rather than painter and it is not used daily. Storage is more important and I do not treat this tool as disposable. Probably DIYers would appreciate it too.
So far pleased and we see how in service use goes.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 28, 2020