|Item model number||PW82012-PC|
|Style||Polished Chrome Feet|
|Included Components||Clawfoot Bathtub, Cast Brass Feet (4), Brass Toe-Tap Drain with Overflow, Installation Instructions|
Luxury 54 inch Small Clawfoot Tub with Vintage Tub Design in White, includes Polished Chrome Ball and Claw Feet and Drain, from The Highview Collection
|Price:||$1,049.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: White clawfoot tub, polished chrome ball and claw feet, polished chrome toe-tap drain and overflow, 5 year limited warranty
- SPECIFICATIONS: 54.3"" Length x 29.5"" Width x 22"" Height. 45 gallon capacity. Maximum water depth (to overflow): 12.2". Small design to fit in the most compact bathroom designs. (This tub also available with Brushed Nickel feet and drain: PW82013-BN)
- INNOVATIONS: ACRYLICAST- Durable Acrylic, reinforced with a hardened composite and lightweight fiberglass, for many long, warm baths through the years. ENDURACLEAN- Easy clean, easy maintenance, stain-resistant, scratch resistant surface that maintains its high gloss. TOTAL IMMERSE- Wide, deep tub paired with a comfortable backrest for comfortable, soothing baths.
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: The Highview clawfoot tub packs elegant, archetypal design into a compact footprint. Sharing many similar design features to other tubs in the collection, the Highview clawfoot tub maintains a timeless look by remaining modest in size. It's the way clawfoot tubs used to be.
- FAUCET SOLD SEPARATELY: Pictured with Pelham & White PW82526-L-PC
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Highview 54" Clawfoot Tub - Polished Chrome Ball and Claw Feet
HIGHVIEW CLAWFOOT TUB PRODUCT INSPIRATION:
The Highview clawfoot tub packs elegant, archetypal design into a compact footprint. Sharing many similar design features to other tubs in the collection, the Highview clawfoot tub maintains a timeless look by remaining modest in size. It's the way clawfoot tubs used to be.
HIGHVIEW CLAWFOOT TUB FEATURES:
- Overall Bathtub Specifications:
- DIMENSIONS: 54.3"L x 29.5"W x 22"H
- CAPACITY: 45 gallons
- WEIGHT: 78 lbs (empty), 452 lbs (filled)
- Material Construction:
- BATHTUB: Reinforced acrylic (Acrylicast)
- FEET: Cast brass
- DRAIN: Machined brass
- Product and Component Finishes:
- BATHTUB: High-gloss white. Non-pourous, easy clean (EnduraClean)
- FEET: Polished Chrome
- DRAIN: Polished Chrome
- Safety and Compliance
- Manufacturered in ISO9001 certified facilities
- Engineered non-slip tub floor
What's Included with Purchase?
A COMPLETE BATHTUB KIT:
This Highview 54" clawfoot slipper bathtub is sold as a complete kit, including tub, feet, and drain. Component details are as follows:
- Bathtub: One (1) 67" clawfoot slipper tub in white
- Feet: Four (4) ball-and-claw feet in polished chrome
- Drain: One (1) Toe-tap drain assembly with overflow in polished chrome
What's NOT Included with Purchase?
JUST ADD A FAUCET
The only thing you'll need to add to complete the package is a faucet. In the style and finish shown, we offer three models:
- Floor-Mount: PW82526-L-PC (as shown)
- Wall Mount: PW82516-L-PC
- Roman Tub Rim-Mount: PW82536-L-PC
Pelham & White Bathtub Innovations:
Acylicast is comprised of high-end acrylic that is reinforced with a proprietary fiberglass & resin compound. Then, the center chamber is filled with another proprietary composite that resembles clay, but is significantly lighter in weight.
The resulting material construction is therefore three materials in one, offering the brilliant finish, superior heat retention, and inviting warmth of acrylic, with the strength of cast iron.
At Pelham & White, we build our tubs exclusively with cross-linked polymer acrylic. In layman terms, this means that the acrylic molecules are not only brought together into strands (polymers), but then those strands are all bound to each other (cross-linking). The result is a FAR superior acrylic material that carries a remarkable, impervious sheen.
We call it EnduraClean. You've never seen a cleaner-looking tub... and best news... IT STAYS CLEAN!
A sumptuous bathing experience begins with comfort. As such, at Pelham & White, we've put some R&D behind our overall bathtub designs as well.
First, we made the backrests comfortable. That was a no brainer.
Next, by straightening out the side walls, we were able to add 2" (on average) down where the tush sits. This creates more room where it's needed without dramatically increasing hot water requirements or fill-up times.
Compare with similar items
Limited 5 year warranty to the original consumer purchaser covering defects in material and workmanship on tubs and plinth bases. 5 year limited finish warranty on tub feet and drains. See complete warranty statement for details