Claysmith Gaming Desert Heat Poker Chip Heavyweight 13.5-Gram Clay Composite – Pack of 50
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Wide variety of 12 denominations from $0.25 to $10,000
- Heavyweight 13.5-gram poker chips pressed with a high-quality, casino-grade clay composite that feels great to shuffle and stack
- Lots of great details: Bright and bold chips with colorful stripes, a tropical inlay showcasing the fictitious Desert Heat Hotel & Casino, and a meander pattern, otherwise called “Greek Key,” around the outside of the chip
- Stack like a pro! Grippy clay won’t slide out of position
- Perfect for switching between cash games and tournaments
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
These heavyweight clay composite poker chips are great for cash and tournament games alike, for casual players and high rollers. Available in 12 denominations from $0.25 to $10,000, these classic chips are perfect for switching between cash games and tournaments and feature lots of tiny details including twelve stripes and the Greek Key mold meandering across the edge of the chip. Weighing in at a beefy 13.5 grams, these chips feel great, boast a real casino feel, and the grippy clay composite stacks effortlessly and shuffles smoothly.
Product detailsColor:$0.25 Brown
- Package Dimensions : 3.5 x 3 x 1.5 inches; 1.54 Pounds
- Date First Available : July 23, 2015
- Manufacturer : Claysmith Gaming
- ASIN : B012DWSR4I
Best Sellers Rank:
#143,214 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #80 in Poker Chips
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
5/9 update: Just got some hot pink 5k chips. Very pretty, and the tiny issue of chips sliding and spinning was less prevalent with the 5k's. Very good for the money.