- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0053OWBZ0
- Item model number: Cl-01
- Average Customer Review: 22 customer reviews Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Clean Bottle 24-Ounce Water Bottle
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 22-ounce water bottle designed for easier cleaning with a screw-off top and bottom
- 100-percent leak-proof with silicone washers
- Made with 100 percent BPA-free plastics
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Guaranteed for life; 10 percent of profits donated to eco and cycling friendly charities
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Package Height||2.9 x 2.9 x 8.1 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.25 pounds|
Tired of mold building up in the hard to reach corners of your water bottle? The innovative Clean Bottle is a 23-ounce sports bottle with a leak-proof, screw-off bottom and top cap that allows you to clean and dry the bottle thoroughly. The nozzle also comes off, so you can clean out the gunk wherever it hides. The Clean Bottle is constructed of BPA free plastic and is top-rack dishwasher safe. The Clean Bottle comes with a lifetime guarantee and 10% of all Clean Bottle profits are donated to eco and cycling friendly charities.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
A coupla things:
1. They have stained from some of the sports drinks - no biggie for me.
2. There is no thermal covering. But, unless you fill a bottle with ice, the thermally covered bottles are way over rated. Ice melts no matter what you do (amazing, huh?). And, you can certainly fill this bottle with ice also.
3. These bottles fit better in my cages. Nothing like trying to tug at a bottle to get it out of the cage while trying not to run off the road.
4. They are cheaper than other comparable bottles. CONSIDERABLY cheaper.
Good product, good price.
In terms of performance as a water bottle, they are two ounces smaller than most of the extended size bottles and they are slightly heavier. If your riding is affected by the slight weight disadvantage of this bottle then I wonder why you have to carry bottles at all when your support wagon will be bringing them up shortly ;-).
They are a little harder to squeeze than conventional bottles but I grew accustomed to that quickly. The large sport valve seems to compensate for this nicely.
I would love to see some jazzy colors on the bottles in the future but that is just a little thing of mine. I like BRIGHT colors!
I really recommend these.
Also, I melted one of my bottle tops by accident and they sent me a complementary replacement!
What I really love about this water bottle is that it DOES NOT LEAK.
I want to repeat that, this bottle DOES NOT LEAK.
It has gaskets that actually seal the bottle and prevent it from leaking water all over the place.
I don't know why other manufacturers don't add gaskets to prevent leakage, I guess they don't care. Personally, I end up with drips all over my clothes and stuff, along my legs when I'm riding and all over my bicycle mechanical parts.
I've always cleaned my water bottles by dropping an inexpensive denture cleaner tablet in my bottle and let it soak. It's the same thing as those expensive water bottle/bladder cleaning tablets. It's nice to be able to disassemble this bottle, but it's not the primary selling point for me.
Love this bottle.
Most recent customer reviews
I actually don't mix anything in this - just water...Read more