Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser with Bursting Beads, 8 Ounce
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on June 22, 2013
The product itself came fast and well packaged. It is in my opinion a very good product. It smells good, it actually does wake you up when I use it in the morning, and I can see my skin get noticeabley clearer and smoother. The only downside is that it can leave your skin kind of dry after a few minutes after application and cause irritation if you do not use some type of moisturizer after applying it. So just put lotion or something on your skin after use and you're good to go!
on January 8, 2012
I'm very happy I found this, as it's the thing that has cleared up my skin. I've been struggling with fairly mild but annoying acne for several years. I've tried many scrubs and washes. Some, like St. Ives, were too harsh. I actually found that medicated ones made my skin worse. I started using this, and my skin is almost completely cleared up! The beads aren't too harsh and the formula is mild, so it doesn't dry out my skin. However, it's strong enough to exfoliate and clear out my pores.

I have combination skin that is dry but oily in the T-zone. It's very sensitive, but this wash has been great. I've also had luck with Aveeno face wash. I would highly recommend trying this product!
on May 16, 2013
My skin is very oily and this Facial Cleanser has been very effective for me. Highly recommended for people with oily skin.
on April 15, 2013
Leaves your face feeling fresh after each use, especially with the "cooling" feeling it leaves. It doesn't leave your face feeling dry after using it, and it has a great scent as well. I would most certainly recommend it!
on May 8, 2016
I am very pleased with this product, I use it every morning and it really does help wake you up. The little beads massage my skin and it has a great scent. It's gentle enough on my skin to not dry it out like some of the other products I've used in the past. Will def keep buying!
on July 24, 2013
Within one use, my face was visibly brighter and my pores looked smaller. I also definitely felt much more awake, but it wasn't from splashing water on my face! It also doesn't leave any icky residue, which other products like his have done. It's does exactly what it says it will, and makes my face feel really soft. What more can I say?
on January 19, 2016
I've probably reviewed this before but here goes again. Have used this for decades - I believe in WASHING my face with the real stuff. And I am told that I have really nice skin. I am old. . . Very old . . . and I attribute my good, smooth skin in part to washing with this product since I was in my 20s.
on November 11, 2015
Like a burst of sunshine on your face. Cleansing beads really makes your face tingle. Refreshing .scent. My daughter and I love it. I nice way to wake up in the morning. It wakes up your face and helps you get ready for the day. We wouldn't use anything else. Will not dry your skin.
on August 17, 2016
My old standby!
Even as a 30-something adult, I still use this stuff religiously. Never dries out my skin, great cleansing, and I NEVER have any random break outs. Smell is eye-opening, fresh and clean.
on December 4, 2015
a very refreshing face wash. I used this for over a year and it kept my normally oily face under control. I didn't suffer any rashes nor did I breakout in any way. There's a light scent which I enjoyed. I recommend this highly.