Truck Season Automotive HPC Audible Mel Robbins Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on November 8, 2012
As a stay at home dad, the housecleaning seems to be the one thing that kicks my butt. I just don't have the eyes for looking at everything. I bought this book, and it goes through all the things I should be cleaning, and the best way to clean them. It lists each room and section of the house, then covers cleaning the room.

At the end it gives you a rough schedule to get you started. I used that to start, then the information from earlier in the book to work up a detailed list to keep me on track. I am much happier now with the way things look in the house.
6 people found this helpful
on November 8, 2012
Having a clean house is something everyone wants, but cleaning is something that is a bit dreadful. This is a really good and simple guide to make cleaning your house as easy as possible. The guide does a good job of breaking it down into each room, and even each part of each room. Organizing everything like that really makes it so much easier, because you can just go through one room at a time. This book helped me get my house clean, so it should be able to help anyone get their house clean.
3 people found this helpful
on February 11, 2014
Well to think of a house as small cells or parts is probably not new. But for me house work is done all or nothing. 3 kids a wife plus me and the pets, its a lot of movement throughout the home. He brings into focus the impact of movement and where it hits hard. These areas are hard yard zones. Fight this battle every day and the result speak for themselves. Plenty of tips and much to think on. Its been a help to me. Thank you.
2 people found this helpful
on January 19, 2013
I was amazed that anyone would write a book about this subject, but curiosity turned to pleasure as I turned the pages. Need some encouragement in this repetitive task? Look no further. I recommend this book.
2 people found this helpful
on March 5, 2014
I like this book because it give good advice on how to clean your house. It's a handy book
to go to when you need an extra push to get some cleaning done.

Robbie from Orlando
on June 25, 2013
Great book with great tips. I forgot about it and just started reading it and so far the tips work.
One person found this helpful
on February 1, 2014
There were a few tips that were helpful. I bought this looking for a great routine and was really let down. The routine is the last page in the book and it wasn't very detailed.
on February 27, 2013
I hope I got this for free. Was not the most up-to-date book; the suggestions were outdated and I didn't bother to finish it.
on November 11, 2012
I rated this 1 star only because 0 stars weren't available! Just a few pages into this I needed to check the publication date, and I couldn't believe it was this month! It sounds very old fashioned, or like it was translated from another language. A-halfway through the "living room" chapter it became the "drawing room", B-it is a sink, not a basin, C-who keeps their mop behind the bathroom door (?), and D-the days of soaking things in buckets are over, we now use the dishwasher. In addition, the punctuation and grammatical errors are so bad, that at times it is very difficult to read and/or understand! However, about halfway through, when I found this gem, was when I realized I was wasting no more of my precious day on this book: "Wipe the outsides of bottles of mildew with a dry cloth to prevent stains after bath."?!!! So please, again, save your time and money on this book. Also, somebody please buy this guy a proofreader!
6 people found this helpful