- Paperback: 100 pages
- Publisher: Normark Corp; 1st edition (July 1, 1978)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 068637908X
- ISBN-13: 978-0686379089
- Package Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.1 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,033,184 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Clean a Mess of Fish Without Making a Mess of the Fish: Secrets from the Pros 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Books with Buzz
Discover the latest buzz-worthy books, from mysteries and romance to humor and nonfiction. Explore more
Get the secrets from the pros. How to keep 'em fresh, how to fillet 'em, how to pack 'em for the trip home, how to freeze 'em, how to cook 'em, how to care for a great fillet knife, and more.