|Item Weight||10.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||20.8 x 16 x 5.7 inches|
|Item model number||dib-1500R|
|Batteries||2 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||300 Pounds|
|Included Components||7/8" T-Valve, Hose, Washers, Mounting Plate, Nuts, Bolts, Batteries, Manual, Quick Start Guide, Filter Cartridge|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Average Battery Life||25 hours|
|Warranty Description||One year parts and labor|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Clean Sense dib-1500R Bidet Seat Elongated with Remote Control
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- On demand continuous warm water
- Enema wash: soft but powerful water wash for added cleansing benefit
- Adjustable heated warm seat
- Warm air dryer plus carbon air deodorizer
- Soft close seat and lid
- On Demand Continuous Warm Water
- Enema Wash: Soft but powerful water wash for added cleansing benefit
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
The Clean Sense dib-1500R offers an unparalleled value with its combination of luxury features, sleek design, and durability. The Clean Sense 1500R utilizes an Advanced Hybrid Water Heating System for an endless supply of warm water. Some of the unique features of the Clean Sense dib-1500R bidet seat are the user programmable memory buttons allowing each member of your household to experience clean in their own preferred manner. The hot/cold seat indicator light tells you in advance that the seat is warm or not, thereby eliminating a nasty surprise when you first sit down. Clean Sense dib-1500R bidet seats offer a highly effective setting to help get things moving. The dib-1500R has all the features and functionality of bidets that cost much more in other models including – Adjustable Nozzle Position, Seat Sensor, Seat Warmer, User Presets, Self-Diagnosis, Smart Energy Saver, Detachable Main Body for Cleaning, Low Noise Motor Pump, Warm Air Dry, Deodorization, Child Settings, Pulse, and Massage Modes. This model comes in white only and fits most 1 and 2pc toilets. Products Features: Easy to Hold and Easy to See LCD Remote Control with Customizable User Presets Fits most 1-piece and 2-piece toilets Intelligent Self-Diagnosis Continually Monitors its Operation Smart Energy Saver Mode Built in Warm Air Dryer Built in Odor Neutralizer Advanced Hybrid Water Heating System No Additional Plumbing Needed Heated Seat with 4 Settings Soft-Closing Seat and Lid Occupied Seat Sensor Control Adjustable Metal-Covered Wand and Self-Cleaning Nozzles Aerated and Power Wash Functions Massage Mode Nozzle Movement Pulse Wash Adjustable Water Pressure and Temperature Adjustable Nozzle Position for Personalized Cleaning Comes in white only Electricity required (comes with a 3.5 foot long cord) Easy DIY Install Quick-Release Lever for Easy Cleaning
From the Manufacturer
The Clean Sense dib-1500R Bidet Seat is one of the best value bidets on the market and is packed with features like 4 customizable user presets and a wireless remote control with LCD screen. It offers unparalleled value with its combination of luxury features, sleek design and durability. The Clean Sense dib-1500r utilizes a tank-less, instant water heater for an endless supply of warm water. This makes the Clean Sense the most energy efficient bidet seat available on the market today. The dib-1500R has all the features and functionality of bidets that cost upwards of $600 including Heated Seat, Warm Air Dry, Pulse and Massage, Deodorizer, Adjustable Nozzle Position, Smart Energy Save, Detachable Main Body for Cleaning, Low Noise Motor Pump and Child Settings.
One Year Parts & Labor Factory Authorized Direct Service
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First: Brondell BioClean 1000 v. Clean Sense dib-1500R:
We own the Clean Sense, but my sister owns the Brondell, so I'd like to help out anyone who is looking at both.
* The Brondell remote has no screen -- it uses color codes on each button. The Clean Sense has the buttons, but relies on a screen to tell you the current settings, what's on, the time, etc. I have issues seeing color and the Brondell's little tiny lights on each button are too close to each other for me to tell the difference. If you want or need a clear output method, Clean Sense is better and doesn't require you to memorize what each color for each button means.
* Both have "memory" and neither lets you lock the settings so that your kids who can't read well don't change things to crazy settings (although Clean Sense in "Child Mode" does limit some of the settings that the child can hit).
* The Clean Sense has finer grained control over things like flow rate. Also, the lowest flow setting on the Brondell is still pretty strong and, honestly, a bit abrasive/too strong. The Brondell's lowest flow rate setting is more like the Clean Sense's level 3 intensity, which actually hurts me (so I could not have a Brondell in my house).
* Both offer things like a heated seat, deoderizer, etc. There doesn't seem to be a feature in the Brondell that isn't in the Clean Sense.
* I do prefer the Brondell's anchor -- the Clean Sense can wiggle around, going slightly ajar, something I've never noticed on the Brondell. What I mean is the part that connects the bidget to it's plastic base (which connects to the toilet). The Clean Sense can move, in the front, left to right a bit, which has always made me afraid that it will eventually break off. This is a minor thing, though.
Overall, I find the Clean Sense easier to use (for my wife, children [all pre-teens], and myself), easier to learn, and faster to figure out if the settings are where you want and need them. The Clean Sense also is at a lower price-point and has the same features. I'd buy the Clean Sense over the Brondell.
Now, on to some other matters.
Please remember that you will likely have to add an outlet (I'd recommend a tamper-proof gfci outlet), but don't let that scare you -- it's fairly easy to do in most cases and, if nothing else, an electrician should be able to do it for a pretty small amount of money. If you do add the outlet yourself, please remember that you should take into account if the tank or bowl overflows, the water shutoff valve at the toilet fails, any sinks, etc, and place the outlet in a safe place.
Also, please remember that to clean the nozzle you have to press and hold the "wash" button on the bidet itself (on the right side, near the back, as you sit on it). A cotton swab should do the trick and you shouldn't have to do this often -- I've owned this for over a year and have only cleaned it once, and that was just because I hadn't had to and decided I should give it a go. You'll know you need to clean it if the spray is more widespread or weaker than it should be (a water filter, though, should make it so that you hardly ever have to clean it -- I have a water filter, which might be why I've never *actually* had to clean it).
Installation is a breeze, it took 20 minutes to install and all plumbing hardware was included in the package to T off the waterline, the wall mounted (via double back tape) is battery powered and it came with Duracell batteries, nice touch on better quality batteries. The only thing left to worry about is the 110VAC required the 110VAC. Right now I have it powered via 25' extension cord just to make sure it works before I splice into our wall switch and install a 110VAC receptacle.
We bought the elongated version and it does reduce the seat opening a bit. Still not a problem unless you are closer to 250-300 lbs when I imagine your "man parts" may not fit well within the opening of the seat perhaps. I did read elsewhere that this is a problem with the round opening version of this seat.
We did use this style seat on vacation at our hotel so fit function was already confirmed before we buy and besides the 110VAC source, there is absolutely no issue for us with this product, this purchase. You can't go wrong and the quality build, the functionality and the programmable controller with user preset memory can't be beat. I akin this purchase to our Mercedes GL450 with its preset for us as drivers.