Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on July 29, 2013
I have used these wipes before, and they seem to do their job. They smell faintly citrus & I like that they are alcohol free, which is why I use them on my toddler. I like these better than the spray which you have to pump a lot to get enough coverage. Here's where the 2 stars come in. I like these wipes enough to order what is clearly advertised here as 10 packs. What I received was 1 pack. I contacted the seller to tell them the listing is confusing. They are "looking into" issuing a refund and, I quote "...We certainly do not offer 10 of them for that price offered." Wow, was I just scolded for their error? Not the best customer service, Vitamin Shoppe!
11 comment| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 18, 2014
I love this product - have used it many times. But this review os for the seller. When I see this as the product description: "Clean Well - Natural & Alcohol Free Hand Sanitizing Wipes 10 Ct, 10 packs" it leads me to believe that I am getting 10 packs of 10 wipes in each pack. But what came was only one pack of 10. Yes, the price point is a good deal, but the product description should be changed. I would not buy from this seller again, because with the $3.99 shipping, it makes this product WAY more expensive than buying at the store.
on May 19, 2017
This product is overpriced from this seller and the description is misleading. "10 count" suggests more than one package of tissues as opposed to 10 tissues which is was was received.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 26, 2014
this a lot to pay for only one pack with just 10 wipes in it. It says 10 packs but it is just one.
on March 29, 2014
I wondered why a product I love is getting such bad reviews. It's not the product - it's the price point. At Whole Foods a single packet sells for $3. Did the previous reviewers really expect to get 10 packets for $2.69? I love the fact that we are all welcome to leave reviews, and I rely on the reviews of others to inform my purchases - but let's be a bit smarter about shopping, reviewing and knowing when the listing is in error. One packet for $2.69 is still cheaper than Whole Foods. Show some savvy folks.
on January 30, 2014
use them traveling -- the natural smell is very pleasant. REALLY appreciate the feedback on the number purchased and price. It clearly states 10 count 10 per package and they haven't changed it. I have purchased from another vender previously and will absolutely do that again. good stuff but rip off vender.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.