Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

The manufacturer commented on the review below
on July 18, 2017
This must be a very old product. It didn't work for me. I mean the cassette actually failed. When I went to their website (digitalinnovations.com) this product was not listed. When I searched for it specifically (Clean DR for VCR) the product did not even come up. Ouch! Here's what happened. The instructions say to run the cassette cleaner cartridge for 30 seconds, rewind the cassette, then eject.The cassette ran for about five seconds and stopped. The VCR shut off. When I turned the VCR back on, the cassette ejected. I reinserted and attempted to rewind with no luck. So BUYER BEWARE! There is not support for this product. The web site has no means to communicate this for a consumer resolution. My advice - for those of us who still have a lot of movies in VHS format, look to another product - perhaps a wet type cassette cleaner.
on March 13, 2014
After reading Amazon reviews of various VCR head cleaning devices, I knew that customers more often than not would receive a different product than what they had ordered. The best you can do is select the type of cleaner (wet, dry or combination) that you think you want, and then select the seller that you feel is most likely to have that actual product. I chose Adorama Camera because they have a pretty good reputation for reliability. Sad to say, I ordered one thing and got another, just like everyone else. Adorama sent me a dry cleaning system instead of the wet/dry system that was pictured and described on the Amazon listing. On the plus side, I did notice that the cardboard container for this CleanDr Video Head Cleaner says "copyright 2013," which means that it's somewhat newly manufactured and hasn't been sitting in a warehouse forever. Even so, I haven't had the nerve to use the cleaner yet. It's just not what I ordered. How hard would it be to put up a photo and description of what is actually available for sale???????
on January 13, 2018
Sorry I am the who is late. The cleaner arrived right on time & it WORKS. Thank you this was a life saver. Is making a huge difference & saving the life of our VCR before it eats more videos.
on August 3, 2014
This product is listed as a wet/dry cleaning system but there is no cleaning solution provided. Minus one star for misleading product description. Minus another star for arriving in very poor condition box. Otherwise, the tape does what it is supposed to do and cleaned the heads of a garage sale VCR player adequately to transfer some home movies to MP4. Really should be minus another star for overpriced 20 year old tech but when you need it, you need it. Couldn't find one locally.
on January 12, 2018
Works great
on November 15, 2017
Didn't fix my VCR but I suppose it could have it if was just dirty heads.
on February 12, 2018
Don't waste your money it only worked one time.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 27, 2014
This is a misrepresentation if you want a WET head cleaning system. The picture still shows (as of the date this review is written) a tape cleaner with a bottle of fluid and in the description it states "Easy cleaning process - just add drops of fluid where indicated, insert into VHS device..." I needed a wet cleaning tape to gently clean the heads on my two VCRs that are over ten years old. So I ordered two based on the picture and the description. I was shipped two DRY tapes which I received yesterday. I cannot use them and did the procedure to return to Amazon. Turns out this product is not eligible for free return. I had to pay for the return postage myself today. I am hoping Amazon gives me a credit for my postage since I did not receive the items I thought I was ordering. Do not trust that you will be one of the lucky ones to get a wet tape cleaner.
on November 4, 2017
glad these products still exist
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on January 3, 2018
Worst thing don’t buy. It suck it really does. I know that there are some good reviews out there I don’t know y but trust me when I tell u this doesn’t work at all. I put it in and the thing broke the tape part was all out and was literally just paper. Do not buy it is a huge waste of money.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.