Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 12, 2017
I should have known better from the other reviews. I put it in the VCR and pressed play. It made a buzzing sound. It didn't budge. The reels are locked in place. Garbage!
on November 15, 2017
It's good quality products and fast delivery also cheap prices.
on November 15, 2017
Didn't fix my VCR but I suppose it could have it if was just dirty heads.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on September 4, 2017
Never worked, it would come out unwinded from the deck, ribbon out of its box??? ... wasn't worth my time to send it back since it was less than $5. I am generous giving this a one star but had to otherwise I wouldn't be able to write this review.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 7, 2017
Did the job with several passes. Had forgotten about those things with the passing of time.
on November 4, 2017
glad these products still exist
on December 8, 2017
it is a tape cleaner.
on March 7, 2017
Great
on July 15, 2017
Fine.
on March 6, 2014
Very good head cleaner. I didn't give it 5 stars because I had to use it 2x to clean up the lines on my VHS tapes. This might not be the fault of the head cleaner, but of my tapes. Overall, very leased. Fast delivery.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.