Cleancaf Coffee Maker and Espresso Machine Cleaner and Descaler 3pk
|Price:||$7.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dual-action formula eliminates coffee oils and dissolves mineral deposits.
- Cleans both home coffee and home espresso machines.
- Blue dye ensures proper rinsing.
- OMRI (tm) Listed for use in Organic Production.
- Contents: 1 box and contains three packets of cleaning powder.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I've used vinegar in the past for all of my brewer descaling and it has worked satisfactorily. However, vinegar is not a product I keep around that often, it smells when it's used in a descaling situation and it takes up a lot of room if stored. That said, vinegar does work ... but I like these Cleancaf packets better.
Pros: they are small, easy to use, and this purchase gives you 9 uses.
Cons: is an irritant, may be more costly than vinegar
I believe a reviewer mentioned a "blue" color so that one could tell if the product was through the system adequately. For me, this was not the case. The color was cloudy white, not blue. But after several runs through my Keurig, it worked.
My method of use:
1) I have a Keurig B70 Single-cup K-cup brewer. I used a large Pyrex Pyrex Prepware 1-Quart Measuring Cup, Clear with Red Measurements measuring cup to prepare the mixture and catch the mixture.
2) After I prepared the mix in warm water, I poured it into my Kuerig water reservoir and ran it through cup cycles (about 4 of them).
3) I thoroughly rinsed the water reservoir and used clean water to run through more cup cycles on the machine. Using my Pyrex, I could watch the water become clearer and clearer.Read more ›
Things I like:
Dissolve in 4 cups of water, pour in coffeemaker. Dissolves easily.
Run through the coffeemaker, then wipe and rinse parts. I said "wipe", not "scrub"! First one I ever used that I could do that. I was very impressed.
Two subsequent run throughs with clear water. The cleaner is tinted with a blue color, so that you can see if you have got it all rinsed out.
Then you are done. That's it. No more muss, fuss, or mess.
It does say to use it once a week. I find once a month is plenty for us, but that would depend on coffeemaker usage. Fabulous product.
I followed the instructions on the package, ran it through the machine and steam wand, and ran a couple of liters of water through afterward to flush the rest of the chemicals out, and it made my espresso machine almost like new! It pumps out water like it used to and I can pull a shot of coffee in a normal amount of time again!
I ran a tank of water with a packet of this powder through the machine. About 65% for the shot and the rest for the steamer. I then ran two tanks of clear water through and now it's back to it's old self. I don't know if this cleaner is the best on the market, but it seemed to work fine for me with no noticable aftertaste. Of course if you let your system go for several more months before using this product, then your milage may vary.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Did nothing for my machine. Had to throw it out because the taste was badPublished 9 months ago by Emily
It is good as the original product that I got with my espresso machine.Published 10 months ago by Lilly Shrager
It did not work. My coffee maker actually worked worse after using this.Published 15 months ago by Sarah Bryski