|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||5.12 x 1.61 x 1.61 inches|
|Package Weight||0.11 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7 x 6 x 3 inches|
|Item Weight||0.02 Pounds|
|Brand Name||BREAK FREE|
|Warranty Description||Limited Warranty|
|Number of Items||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
CLP-4 Cleaner Lubricant Preservative Squeeze Bottle (4 -Fluid Ounce)
Enhance your purchase
|Item Volume||10 Milliliters|
|Unit Count||4.00 Ounce|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Proven to perform in temps ranging from -65F to +475F
- Performs after saltwater immersion
- Manufactured from highest-quality polymerized synthetic oils
- Includes friction-reducing, anti-wear additives
- Reduces metal-to-metal wear with an advanced boundary film
Frequently bought together
From the manufacturer
Break-Free CLP-4 Cleaner Lubricant Preservative Squeeze Bottle (4 -Fluid Ounce)
CLP: Tested and True
Break Free CLP is the gold standard solution requiring only one step to clean, lubricate and protect your firearm. More than a superior lubricant, CLP cleans firing residue and other contaminates from the bore, moving parts, and exterior of firearms while simultaneously reducing friction and protecting from corrosion. The CLP formula does not deteriorate under high temperatures or extreme pressure. Manufactured from the highest-quality polymerized synthetic oils, plus special, friction-reducing, anti-wear additives, Break Free CLP is the ideal all-in-one formula to service and preserve your firearm.
Safe For All Finishes
Safe for all gunmetal finishes from blued steel to titanium, as well as polymer composite firearms. Also prevents galling on stainless steel. Non-solvent foruma minimizes drain off when firearm is holstered.
Join the CLP Family
Originally developed for fully automatic cannons used by the U.S. military; Made in the USA.
Cannot ship out of US
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. heavily swab your bore
2. let sit while you clean other parts
3. quick brush
4. swab bore multiple times until clean and dry
5. wipe down cylinders, slide, etc. with a saturated patch
6. dry with rag
7. back in the range bag or holster
a little bottle will last a long time and you won't catch h-e-double-hockey-sticks from the wife unit like you would if you were using Hoppes
By Ross1 on December 31, 2018