Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
SIMPSON Cleaning 41096 4500 PSI Hot and Cold Water Replacement/Extension Hose for Gas Pressure Washers, 3/8-Inch by 100-Feet
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Steel and polyester-braided high pressure hose for hot and cold water pressure washers
- Steel and polyester braid reinforcement for high strength
- Equipped with quick connect fittings for quick and easy setup
- 3/8" male QC plug by 3/8" female QC socket
- Translucent polyurethane outer jacket is non-marring and abrasion resistant
- Designed for high temperature applications up to 250°F
- 3/8" x 100' 4500 PSI replacement/extension hose; No tools required
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||19 x 5.5 x 19 inches|
|Shipping Weight||23.4 pounds|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Ultimate Washer®||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||5.5 x 19 x 19 in||18 x 18 x 5 in||20 x 20 x 10 in||12.8 x 12.8 x 4.5 in||15.8 x 16.4 x 6.8 in||16 x 16.1 x 5.1 in|
|Size||100-Feet||100-Foot||—||0.375 inches||3/8"||0.375 inches|
Designed for high temperature applications up to 250 degrees F. This SIMPSON 3/8" x 100' 4500 PSI replacement/extension hose is a steel and polyester-braided high pressure hose for hot and cold water pressure washers. It features dual-braid construction of steel over polyester and jacketed with a translucent polyurethane, steel and polyester braid reinforcement for high strength, durability and kink resistance and equipped with quick connect fittings for quick and easy setup - 3/8" Male QC Plug x 3/8" Female QC Socket. The translucent polyurethane outer jacket is non-marring and abrasion resistant and designed to fit most gas pressure washers with standard quick connections. Original hose replacement or an extension of an existing hose. No tools required. 4500 PSI Max 250 Degree Fahrenheit Max.