My Cleaning Trolley Set with Hand Vacuum Cleaner
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Recommended Age: 2 years and up
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
Although I'd recommend this toy, I do have a couple cautions.
1. When you assemble the trolley, it does not snap into place. If you pick it up from the top, the tray will come off. You can easily place it back on. I assume this would make it easy to break down if you wanted to store it.
2. It comes with a bag of little Styrofoam balls. I think these are for throwing on the floor and vacuuming up. However, they stick to everything and fly everywhere. If you don't want a mess, you should probably leave them in the bag and hide it.
3. The spray bottle, sponge, bucket and mop are a tempting fare for little ones who want to clean just like mom or dad. Even though I warned my kids, "pretend toys use pretend water," we had real water cleaning going on in no time. If you don't want the kids mopping the carpet, you might want to keep an eye on them.
Other than those minor issues, I think it's a great toy. I think I'm going to video tape the girls and use it for blackmail when they are 16.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My Grandson loved this. He's 16 months old and loves to help mom so this was the perfect giftPublished 7 months ago by dee
I got this Cleaning Trolley Set for my Son. He is super excited and couldn't even wait to play with it.. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Lovingyou57
This product is quite cheaply made. The broom and mop are vary cheap looking and quite short for a 2 year old. My two year is 31 in. Tall and the broom and mop are 16in. And 18in. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Erica Jameson
I bought this exact set with a $10 off groupon and paid $10 at toys r us. For that price it is an awesome item for kids. My son loves it.Published 15 months ago by Carolyne Pons
We recieved it and all was well, but randomly the vaccumn has stopped working. Very disappointed in the quality, my has my barely been able to play with it.Published 20 months ago by jay hall