- Series: Studies in American Popular History and Culture
- Hardcover: 280 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (March 21, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415978092
- ISBN-13: 978-0415978095
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,794,148 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Cleaning Up: The Transformation of Domestic Service in Twentieth Century New York (Studies in American Popular History and Culture) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Find Rare and Collectible Books
Discover rare, signed and first edition books on AbeBooks, an Amazon Company. Learn More on AbeBooks.com.
About the Author
An independent scholar, Alana Erickson Coble was an editor of The Encyclopedia of New York City and has published articles in that and other encyclopedias, and in Race and Reason and the Journal of International and Working-Class History. She has also worked in technology at MIT, Columbia and internet consultancies.