- Hardcover: 322 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 2 edition (January 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0471942049
- ISBN-13: 978-0471942047
- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 1 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,438,604 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Cleanroom Design 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"..it is good value for money and an essential guide for cleanroom designers, users and controllers...", European Journal of Parenteral Sciences, Volume 5, No.1
From the Back Cover
Demand for cleanrooms is flourishing as manufacturing becomes increasingly sophisticated. From computers and CD players to medicines and convenience foods, more and more products require high levels of contamination control. Fully revised and updated, Cleanroom Design, Second Edition presents the latest advances in the field. Written by a highly experienced team of international authors, the broad coverage encompasses the design of cleanrooms for the microelectronics, pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology industries. Features include:
* New chapter on the design of medical devices featuring configurations for heart pacemakers and aortic bioprostheses
* Examination of the international standards for the design of cleanrooms providing the designer with a concise information source
* Discussion of cost-efficiency and energy-saving concepts such as minimizing the air flow rate and the impact of mini-environments
* Section on high efficiency air filtration looking at filter standards and testing
* Practical guidance on construction materials and surface finishes, pipework design, the production and transmission of high purity gases and water purification techniques
Based on practical industrial experience, this clear and informative guide will be a boon to all involved in the design of cleanrooms.
Browse award-winning titles. See more