Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 190 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 203 reviews
on July 9, 2014
Yes...that's right. 15 lbs in 14 days. I took a job physical and was depressed when I saw the scale. I started going to the gym and walked on a treadmill 60 min on Tuesday and Thursday...eliminated all sugars and starches from my diet. After a week...I started taking the colon cleanse...twice a day with a tall glass of room temperature water...before meals (LIKE IT SAID ON HE INSTRUCTIONS) On the fifth day...I couldn't stop pooping. (Not explosive diarrhea...just went about every 2-3 hrs and when I went poop...a lot came out.) 14 days and 15 lbs later...my wife and brother both tried it and my wife lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks and my brother is a moron so who knows how that went. Well...they used up all my supply so I bought another bottle. Started another colon cleanse (you can only take them for 7 days straight).
on March 6, 2016
Did not experience any cramping or have a negative experience. I did not see the results I was expecting based on reviews I read at time of purchase. However since I have purchased and have time to give it a fair trial, I have noticed this product has dropped in review status. First time buying this type of product.
on September 20, 2013
Makes you go to the bathroom a lot. stock up on toilet paper because youll need it. But the intended desire of the product is a 110%. Good product.
on January 14, 2015
Excited to do a second round on these! Word of caution: hold your nose. Drink lots of water and you'll have great results. I took 2 a day for 5 days and then 3 pills on the last 2 days. Definitely helped jumpstart my weight loss. Thank you! Will be purchasing more in the future.
on December 5, 2012
Works great and no cramping. I use it about once a month just to keep my energy level up and not feel so sluggish.
on October 21, 2013
This product worked just as it described it would! I would definitely try it again and would recommend it to others.
on February 9, 2015
As advertised...this stuff will make you poop! I had a hard time believing I was carrying all that around with me. I took it for a week before it kicked in which is a good thing because it tells me it's not too harsh. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone.
on July 13, 2017
I have been taking the recommended daily dose. These are a bit too gentle as they haven't really been effective.
on July 25, 2016
Am on iron supplements and have been having issues....didn't want to use unnatural methods to solve the problem did research and decided this was the safest direction to go....it works is easy on my system and doesn't make you sluggish or dehydrated.
on April 26, 2017